Concerts....who are you seeing this year?

i want to go see take that but not go the money as lo due near their touring dates, not happy
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

TAKE THAT (woop woop)!!!
and Oasis-last went to see them in 1996?! I think, not sure if I'll enjoy it much this time!?

:happydance:I am seeing:

Britney
Take That
Michael Jackson

I cant wait woopie dooooo! :happydance:

im off to see take that in july for my birthday courtesy of the hubby

in august off to see U2 for his birthday - he dont yet know though!!!

I'm going to see U2 in Cardiff in August too Ellie! Can't wait!!! x

Think we are doing Download this year :)

So are me and the OH, for our honeymoon :happydance:

Cant wait - Was going to go to Reading too, but the leaked line-up looks rubbish this year, plus we don't have the money now we're moving.

Been brought tickets to big chill too. Don't have the heart to tell the MIL we don't like any of the bands. Oh well, more tent-based-carnage :D

TAKE THAT (woop woop)!!!
and Oasis-last went to see them in 1996?! I think, not sure if I'll enjoy it much this time!?

I'm sure it was 1996 I saw them last too! I'm not too sure I'll enjoy it much this time round either!

am I the only one crazy enough to be seeing john barrowman!!!?

Iv allready seen snowpatrol and i think im going to leed's whooooooooooooooooooooooo think im going as im waiting for the confimation email !!!!!!!!!!!!!! whoop whoop whoop whoop whoop!!!!!

captain-ally - shame about leonard ... i saw him twice last year, he was awesome ... maybe you'll get another chance?!

jealous of you taperjeangirl - quite a list!!!! i bet ac/dc will be fab :) i'd love to see neil young and as for spandau ballet ... ahh! altogether now .... 'gold! always believe in your soul....' heheh

mork - how exciting! i'll wave to you ;) wonder how long they will do?

am I the only one crazy enough to be seeing john barrowman!!!?

clearly! hehehe
my mum would love to see him!!!
really, i'm told he is very entertaining - have fun!

:rofl::rofl: Oh dear, I have a feeling when I go Im gonna be surrounded by middle aged women and gay men!!!!!!
Oh well Ill just stick my bump out and enjoy meself!!

**Wonders if she dare admit one concert she would love to see is katherine jenkins!

I am only 27 honest not some old 50yr old!!

You'll have a great time !!!!

I went to see a concert by a welsh harpist once, not quite katherine jenkins but it was actually amazing!

I seen the PCD and Neyo in January

They were both amazing, especially the pussycat dolls

An Im goin to see Neyo again in July haha

Were hopefully going to reading on the friday if i can find a buyer for the kidney i need to sell to get the money!!! Kings of leon, fall out boy and funeral for a friend.... AMAZING!!!!

Going to see Michael Jackson in September...if he lasts that long! :-k:happydance:

Brand New at the end of june.. ill be 8 months pregnant lolz :')

were you seeing Beyonce to?! I would love to see her!

I have a concert end of may, seats 4 rows from front gonna be heavily pregnant so a bit worried, but I cant wait

Oh er its John Barrowman:blush::blush: Im sorry but I love him!! Have all his Cds books DVDs etc!! :blush:

I Lurrrrrve John Barrowman....can I come with? :rofl:

I'm supposed to be going to see a Blues Brothers tribute in September...I'llbe 36 weeks at the time!!!! eeeek......Hubby has said that if bubs comes along because of the concert that we're to call him/her Jake or Ellie(Ellwood)!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->