Concerts....who are you seeing this year?

I Lurrrrrve John Barrowman....can I come with? :rofl:

I'm supposed to be going to see a Blues Brothers tribute in September...I'llbe 36 weeks at the time!!!! eeeek......Hubby has said that if bubs comes along because of the concert that we're to call him/her Jake or Ellie(Ellwood)!! :rofl:

serious, Im not the only one?!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Serious serious serious.......I'm kind of obsessed with all things musical so Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, anything like that....and John is like the modern day equivilant!

I keep telling hubby that if he hadn't met me and married me, I could have turned him!! :rofl:

(EDIT: Could have turned John! Not my hubby...just re-read that and it sounded really odd!! :) )

no one yet!

BUT radio ones one big weekend is being held in MY town so might try and get tickets for that x

im going to see pink next week in glasgow cannot wait she is amazing in concert

Take That at wembly.....Yeah!!!!!!!!!! But still miss Robbie!

Serious serious serious.......I'm kind of obsessed with all things musical so Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, anything like that....and John is like the modern day equivilant!

I keep telling hubby that if he hadn't met me and married me, I could have turned him!! :rofl:

(EDIT: Could have turned John! Not my hubby...just re-read that and it sounded really odd!! :) )

***breathes a huge sigh of relief!!!!

I love all genres of music, but really got into (I wish!) john when I got hooked on torchwood!!! I dont like Johns first couple albums but the last 3 I love, we had his version of heaven as our first dance!

Going to see Pink a week on Monday, and Michael Jackson in September. Can't wait - I've seen Pink once before and she was incredible. As for old Mikey ... he's just a legend and this will be a lifetime dream to see him live (even if he is past his best!).

il be there front row next week watchign pink! cant wait!

Jean michel Jarre is playing in Glasgow in may swine really chooses the best time to do a concert lol as much as i would love to go i'll have other priorites

Thought I would revive the thread... just watching britney on 4music now...

cant wait :happydance:

well i went to see pink a few weeks ago an omg she was immense!!!! actually stood mouth open half the show! performacne was amazong

she only tours uk every so often, i seen her twice :lol: last time she was here too!

gonna try go again in october it was tht gr8

arr is she??!? :(

im already seeing beyonce and britney this year.. and saw pcd start of year.. need to calm it lol

xxx

lol, lucky you! :lol: wish i cud affored to go to all them :lol:

Its not really a concert but I have bought my mum Michael Mcintyre tickets for her birthday and im tagging along I think he is sooo funny x

im booked to go and see greenday, im so excited, both me and OH have always wanted to see them live so cant wait but long way off yet its not till end of october!

Lou
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"