Concerts....who are you seeing this year?

im booked to go and see greenday, im so excited, both me and OH have always wanted to see them live so cant wait but long way off yet its not till end of october!

Lou
xxx

im going to see greenday, cant wait!!! x

Girls aloud
Britney spears
U2
Miley Cyrus
Pink
Neyo
Take That
The Saturdays
Coldplay
Lily Allen
The Lafontaines
Taylor Swift
T4 on the beach (Metro station, the noisettes, aleshia dixon, Tinchy strider, lady gaga, kety perry... etc)

Haha i'm a concert addict

Micheal Mcintyre!!! :happydance: Will have to practice my pelvic floors or i will actually pee myself!!! So funny!!! :rofl:

well the only concert i had planned was take that, twice in about one week but then i found out i was pregnant and one of the dates was the day before my due date and the other just a few days after my due date. So thats the take that concert out of the window lol :rofl:

Kerry Britneys playing in June in London and Manchester! I want to go but we have about 6 other gigs in June, why is everyone playing in June!!!!?!!!

We are going to see Pearl Jam in August at Manchester, best thing is though..... we have fan club priority tickets! Best view there!!!!!

yeah im seeing britney in june.... june 3rd then beyonce on june 7th lol.... so ours are in june to :lol:

Download-june !! Greenday-oct and pink in oct

I went to my first ever concert in December to see the Prodigy which I really enjoyed.

I wanted to go and see Girls Aloud but the person who said they would come with me didn’t want to pay £75 for the tickets and they were the only ones I could find.

I would love to go and see Spandau Ballet but nobody will come with me. They were my favourite band when I was a teenager and I’ve always wanted to see them in concert. I almost just bought myself a ticket but found it hard to get on on its own where I would want to sit :(

Not concerts but I have got suprise tickets for Derren Brown live on hubbies birthday. All he knows is that I have a special suprise for him, he loves Derren Brown so I'm hoping he will be pleased.

Also going to see Rocky Horror Show on stage in London at the end of September. One of my favourite musicals :)

I soooo wanted to go to Download and to see Green Day :( but neither are happening due to no money or transport.

I should have seen ACDC a couple of weeks ago. We had tickets but couldnt find a babysitter, so sold them, then a few days before the gig someone offered to have Seth but we couldn't get anymore tickets!!!!!!! I still haven't quite got over it. They were one of 2 bands I wanted to see before I die and it probs wont happen now :( Absolutely gutted.

We're hoping to get Download tix as a wedding present, as Motley Crue are playing and they're one of my all time favourite bands.

Ive got OH Dream Theatre tickets for us but I haven't told him yet, he loves them!

Thats it for the time being :(

xxx

Front row seats for Ricky Gervais in Brighton in December! First two dates sold out in hours but I managed to be online when they released a 3rd date.

Saw him last year on his live Fame Tour, the man is a genius. :happydance:

Bit worried about front row though, though hopefully he will pick on OH. :rofl:

Oasis at Wembley Stadium 12th July.. Will be my third time seeing them :) I'm pretty obsessed with them and Noel haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->