concieve plus help

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Mummylou23, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Mummylou23

Mummylou23 Well-Known Member

got some today cos i am always dry even in fertile and its very sore when me and dp bd :( this is due to the dryness any one got concieve plus and got bfp using it

2. Kimmer

Kimmer Mummy to a beautiful baby

I did! First month using it after 6 months with other lubes. I've had loads of messages from people saying they've got their bfp on their first month using it. Good luck!

3. Mummylou23

Mummylou23 Well-Known Member

thanks hun what else did u do i know with my son i orgasmed every time we had sex sorry if tmi but me and my ex partner were bd every day or every other day getting my fiancee to bd regular is hard

4. a_c

a_c mummy to one

I have just purchased some.thanks

5. Minimin

Minimin Well-Known Member

I may ahve to add this to the plethora of tools I have stacked for TTC in Jan :(

6. Kimmer

Kimmer Mummy to a beautiful baby

Other tips i would say are always enjoy it, always do it with him on top. I always had a pillow under my bum too. Then don't move for as long as possible. Hope this helps :)

7. SmileyShazza

SmileyShazza I'm a mum!

I have bought some of this along with some cheapie OV and PG tests and am looking forward to trying it out. OH and I will be TTC as soon as my AF comes and I am hoping that this will help us - we always have to use something to help with dryness so am substituting our usual one with the Conceive Plus.

Any other ladies who have had a BFP using this please post your stories hear as it would be great to hear of success stories :)