Concieve plus

dinidani

just a little bit preggo
Reaction score
Any body used concieved plus lube im traking ovulation but not sure when or how long its gonna be as been spotting a month on and off so really not sure but wanna bd when we can just in case any bodys sucess stories or tips or even alternative to try

I used it but never got pregnant. I found t he smell to be very chemically and a big turn off.

I used preseed successfully twice. It doesn't have a smell and has a good consistency as well. It would be my recommendation.

I have used conceive plus before and didn't work for me although that's it necessarily down to the lube !

I have used pre seed all 3 times I have become pregnant x

I've never tried conceive plus, but my SO and I used preseed this cycle and we loved it. I won't know if I have a BFP for another week but I've heard a ton of success stories with using preseed. A lot of people claim that they became pregnant the first cycle using it so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that works for us like that as well!

Will try this bottle of conciev plus but if nothing try preeseed cheers ladies x

I've used it with all of my pregnancies and got pregnant quickly (1st or 2nd cycle each time, 3 pregnancies total). I've never not used it, so have no idea if we are just good and fertile (I'm about to term 37 so age is not on my side) or if it had to do with anything specific we did, but I think it can't hurt. I found it was fine to use, no weird smells, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->