condom came off during sex, I'm ovulating advice needed

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm not sure where to put this but my husband and I decided on stopping at two children. We have two little boys and even though I'd love a girl I'm happy with our little clan. Anyway I felt ovulation pains Saturday maybe but defiantly had them yesterday. I also had watery cm and last night we had sex but I made him use a condom. How ever at some point during sex the condom came off and we only noticed it after he pulled out. He had to reach in n I'd to bear down for him to get it out. What are the odds of a swimmer getting away n making his way to an egg/ being pregnant etc. I think he came in the condom but what if some spoilt out when he had to get it out of me? Sorry for the Tmi but dunno where to put this!

I'd say there's a pretty high risk there Hun , if it were me then that would be enough

Hi ladies I'm not sure where to put this but my husband and I decided on stopping at two children. We have two little boys and even though I'd love a girl I'm happy with our little clan. Anyway I felt ovulation pains Saturday maybe but defiantly had them yesterday. I also had watery cm and last night we had sex but I made him use a condom. How ever at some point during sex the condom came off and we only noticed it after he pulled out. He had to reach in n I'd to bear down for him to get it out. What are the odds of a swimmer getting away n making his way to an egg/ being pregnant etc. I think he came in the condom but what if some spoilt out when he had to get it out of me? Sorry for the Tmi but dunno where to put this!

Thanks hun for the reply, I am a bit worried now I can't get to the doctor for the mornin after pill coz it's a bank holiday here and they r closed along with not having my car today and the local pharmacy is closed. It's going to be a long two weeks. I checked an ovulation calender and my fertile Windows were may 30th to June 4th, I just checked my cervix it's high and soft and cm has changed to creamy/tacky. Dunno if that means anything. I seriously cant get pregnant now we couldn't afford it been if we wanted to I'm a childminder we want to move house in the next few years I'd have to have a section if I was all these things are running through my head. I'm all over the place I thought we would be safe with a condom because it never fell off before. Oh god what have we done :dohh:

I think the norning after pill can be used up to 72hrs after dtd, can you not get to a pharmacy first thing tomorrow? Easier said than done but try not to panic, yes there is a chance that some swimmers got through and you may end up pregnant but if it were really that easy everyone trying would conceive first month. Good luck

Thanks hun,I can't tomorrow because I'm working and have 5 kids under 5 to look after 😬but that's also including my own two boys. Ill just have to wait and see what happens. Three years ago we were planning our wedding and std n wham got pregnant with ds2 6 months before the wedding luckily my dress was fit and we planned on having a baby after the wedding anyway but we had to try for 4 years for ds1 with a loss before him. We are very good at naturaly knowing when n when not to n stay away from each other for a few days :haha: but last night that Damn condom fell off n I know I ovulated :dohh:

I would definitely make it a priority to get that pill if you don't want to get pregnant. I've gotten pregnant on those same terms, and I wouldn't take any chances unless you're prepared for a baby.

Thanks hun I actually feel sick thinking about it I think I'll ring the doctor/pharmacy first thing and try and get one. and to think there's twins on both sides and my mams a twin:dohh: I mean dh doesn't think I am but he's of the opinion we will be ok if I am but the last few weeks our plans for the future are starting to fall into place and maybe in two years and in our hopefully new home we can try for a baby then but not now 😯

I think that a fairly recent study has shown that as long as the guy has urinated before sex, there is not generally precum in sperm. However, some men do leak sperm before ejaculation.

On average, I'd say that your chances of getting pregnant are very low but not non-existent. There is that small chance. Personally I would take Plan B to be on the safe side, but it depends how comfortable you are with that tiny risk.

It's very possible. I got pregnant with this baby via pull out method! Yikes

I've actually fallen pregnant on the MAP before however there was also a time when I took it that I didn't. I guess it all depends upon if you've actually ovulated or not. If you did, the chance is a lot higher that you will conceive. There is the Ella pill that is supposed to be a bit stronger and can be taken up to 5 days after unprotected sex but I think that it is only available by prescription. Not 100% sure though.

Thanks ladies he said he did do the deed in the condom so there could be a chance some fell out when it came off or when he had to get it out of me :dohh: yeah my husband is one of those men who leaks a bit before ejaculation , but it's never been a problem until now :dohh: I know I did ovulate because I only get that pain in my side once a month when I ovulate along with the clear cm. My doctors still isn't open neither is the pharmacy 😬

Not to worry you hun but just so that you're aware, if you had actually ovulated before dtd (as in the egg had already been released), then the MAP may not be effective as it works by delaying ovulation. Obviously if you already ovulated then it can't delay it. Hope everything turns out ok for you. X

You can't worry me more than I already am lol!ah look the more I think about it if I am I am n if I'm not I'm not . We will find a way to manage if there's a slim possibility I could be.

Hi all, so I was supposed to get a smear test done today but she wouldn't do it because she said there would be a slight possibility I could be pregnant but it's too early to tell. I never got to the doctor or pharmacy life and work got on the way. Anyway I honestly think I might be. I keep getting a sharp tugging pain down really low on my pelvis on my right side the same side I ovulated on. The nurse said given my past history and I've had the same pain on the same side with one of my other pregnancies there's a high possibility I am but no way to tell for sure now. It's a waiting game. Ten days to go until we know. If I'm not I'm getting in the coil!:haha:

I no your worried. But I feel you need to be a bit more sensitive. As people on here stuggling with long term fertility problems. And would do anything to have a baby. And your on here panicking saying you want morning after pill. I'm not having ago but I do believe there must be another site or page. Sorry but really don't think this is the right place to post

I know where your coming from but I wanted advice if you you don't have anything helpful to say don't click on it. I had a loss and took 4 years to get pregnant with my son. I think I know how it is to struggle to conceive. I wasn't rubbing anything in to any ones face.I was actually getting excited that maybe I am and looking forward to finding out esp as I'm due around father's day.

I think the title's fair warning that pregnancy may not be the desired outcome here (at least initially). Sounds like you're really coming around to the idea of being pg! Would you be disappointed if you weren't?

I think the title's fair warning that pregnancy may not be the desired outcome here (at least initially). Sounds like you're really coming around to the idea of being pg! Would you be disappointed if you weren't?

thank you! yeah I really am I always said I wanted three kids and now that maybe a possibility I'd be disappointed if I wasn't. :haha: it's just the timing if I am that's all. I love being pregnant it's magical but I'm also well aware it's not that easy to get pregnant I've been there I struggled for years and now I'm watching my best friend go through the same it's awful.

Just to throw it out there, if you've ovulated the morning after pill won't work, it only works to stop ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->