condom came off during sex, I'm ovulating advice needed

bounceyboo

bambino on the way!
Reaction score
Hi all haven't been here in a long time but I need some advice. My husband and I had sex last night but I felt ovulation pains yesterday n a few on Saturday I think but defiantly had them yesterday. I get them every month so I know it's defiantly it .had clear/watery discharge didn't check cervix because we are defiantly not trying for anymore babies! 😂 any way I made him wear a condom last night all was fine until he pulled out after we both were done and they condom was high up inside me he had to reach in and I'd to bear down for him to get it out. I think he came in the condom I didn't think to ask but what it some swimmers got in there and went about their business to find an egg😂 my mind is in over drive this morning thinking about it. has this happened to anyone?advice is appreciated

If you're not trying, would the MAP be an option?

What's map? I don't mess with my body since I came off the pill 6 years ago and even then it took 3 years for it to settle down n go back to normal. I'm probably freaking out for no reason but there is a possibility I could be isn't there? Checked my cervix for the first time in years it's very high up and turned in

The map is the morning after pill, which is progesterone. You could also go with a copper coil which is licensed for emergency contraception if you don't want hormones. Other than that it's just wait and test

Oh sorry wasn't thinking cant get the pill my doctors is closed and ive no car today my dh took it as his is at the garage waiting to be fixed. Bank holiday here so local pharmacy is closed. Can you get the coil with no hormones how does that work im not familiar with it as when i was on bc i was just taking the pill. O have to schedule a smear test this week so i thibk ill ask about the coil whike im there

The copper coil just kills the sperm basically x

Oh I see oh I might get that if I can I don't like taking anything that messes with my hormones turns me into someone I'm not n not in a good way!

I'm also very sensitive to hormone contraception and have had to take the morning after pill once and was fine afterwards. You need to take it quickly though to maximise the chance of success.

Thanks hun I'll try and get a morning after pill tomorrow there's no way I can get one today :dohh: congrats on your little baby!

I actually feel sick thinking about all of the what's ifs and how would we cope/manage if I am. Not only that but twins are in my family my mams a twin and I've escaped twice before :haha::dohh:

Yeh morning after pill you can take upto 3 days after its definitely worth getting x

Thanks my doctor and local pharmacy is still closed so I'll ring this morning after the school run

Hi all. Said I'd give a bit of an update. So I never managed to get the morning after pill work n life got in the way and just wasnt possible to get it. Anyway I was supposed to get a smear test this afternoon but she wouldnt do it.Told the nurse what happened and my past history and she said because the condom came off and I know I was ovulating there is a high chance I could be.along with the nagging pain I've had down really low in my pelvis on my right side the same side I ovulated on. I said I've had it in a previous preganacy and I've had it all day. So it's a waiting game 10 days until af is due if it turns out I'm not pregnant I'm getting the coil fitted :haha:

Omg this is so exciting, bit scary too! Hope you get a happy result either way.

I don't like telling people because it scares them, but I got pregnant with Emma on the coil. I had a chemical pregnancy the cycle before, got a coil fitted because I didn't want the heartbreak or any more babies, but was pregnant about 6 weeks after the chemical.

When I went back to where I had it fitted, they did an internal exam and the bottom of the device was sticking out of my cervix! They said I wasn't the first to have it happen :-/. I've had my tubes tied now!

Thanks hun omg that's scary to have happened when u didn't expect it! Ah I'm excited to know either way I don't have that pain today other than a few twinges in the same spot but I had the pain all day n last night checked my cervix for any changes it's high-ish turned in hard yet soft with lots of cm I dunno if that means anything n sorry for the tmi!

Really?glad you replied! What made you think you were pregnant after it had happened did you have any symptoms or anything? Im 8dpo today and got some first response yesterday for the weekend.I'm due af Monday. We dtd last night and I had cramps/pressure in my pelvis today which is very strange

What a surprise that would be! I had a scare like that just before I had Mirena removed. Not a condom problem, but it was very near the end of the 5 years I'd had Mirena (within a couple of weeks I think) and we DTD without protection one night and I had o symptoms for the first time in my life the next day. That's when I started looking at my chart and that night just happened to be two weeks after my last AF. I didn't end up being pregnant, but I had all of the symptoms! I can't blame you for avoiding anything that messes with hormones because they messed me up! Thankfully things got back to normal after having the IUD removed.

I hope you get the results you want! GL testing!

FYI the MAP works by delaying ovulation, if you already ovulated it doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->