condom came off during sex, I'm ovulating advice needed

Thanks ladies! I gave in to temptation n did a test today dunno why i knew it would be bfn irs way too early to tell but id honestly be surprised if i was n in a weird way I'd be disappointed of I wasn't

It's funny how that sneaks up on you, isn't it? Even if it is bad timing.

Really?glad you replied! What made you think you were pregnant after it had happened did you have any symptoms or anything? Im 8dpo today and got some first response yesterday for the weekend.I'm due af Monday. We dtd last night and I had cramps/pressure in my pelvis today which is very strange

I don't really get early pregnancy symptoms except more cm then usual but I just knew. DD was only like 3 months old when we conceived so it was a bit of a shock! He's worth it though :cloud9:

The morning after pill also has an effect on sperm, the way it moves or something? It's not es effective in larger women, those over 70kg.

Really?glad you replied! What made you think you were pregnant after it had happened did you have any symptoms or anything? Im 8dpo today and got some first response yesterday for the weekend.I'm due af Monday. We dtd last night and I had cramps/pressure in my pelvis today which is very strange

I don't really get early pregnancy symptoms except more cm then usual but I just knew. DD was only like 3 months old when we conceived so it was a bit of a shock! He's worth it though :cloud9:

Lol I'd say he was! I've two boys they r so much fun 😁 I dunno but I have a funny feeling I might be but it's not showing up on tests I did a first response yesterday after I felt sick from not eating much yesterday the only time that has happened was when I was pregnant with ds2. But the test was negative but I'm not due at until Monday so who knows. I've a few symptoms between tiredness feeling sick feeling "wet" sorry tmi, creamy cm, clear enough skin.I have skin problems n flare up around af time. Aversion to coffee.I might be reading into it but I'm anxiously awaiting to see now😂

I'm sure he'd be quite shocked at first, but in time he'd be just as excited! Will you wait until AF is due Monday to test again or do you plan to test sooner?

Hopefully the last time I was pregnant was 6 months before we got married and he had to sit down from the shock 😂😂😉 luckily my dress allowed for a baby bump and actually flattered it 😀 I dunno I think I'll hold off until Sunday it's father's day here in Sunday so I'll wait til then

Just tested with fmu I swear I see a very faint line almost not there in certain light I'm 12 dpo

Thanks!my boobs were so sore yesterday it was ridiculous😂

AF should be due around now and you should have something faint around now. Fx you get an answer today! Any new tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->