Confession about an addiction..

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
to baby clothes :blush:

there are so many lovely baby clothes i just cant help myself!

i only shop at matalan, which i over half the price of mothercare, so i think... ok since its half the price ill just buy 2 outfits :blush:

they got some new outfits in this morning, so i went and bought 3 in size 6-9months for ffion for christmas *total about 20 quid for those*

then when i got home i thought.. hmm.. she isnt gonna be in 6-9 months for ages because 3-6 are still big on her...

so i went back and bought the same 3 outfits in size 3-6 months :rofl:

he he! don't blame you tezzy. i'm awful with buying baby clothes, i can't stop :blush: x

I share the same addiction hun and with buggys/pushchairs too..... ! lol and toys.....

...hey but why not, there our likle ones to spoil ay ( well until they want designer gear! lol) x

I share the same addition hun and with buggys/pushchairs too..... ! lol and toys.....

...hey but why not, there out likle ones to spoil ay ( well until they want designer gear! lol) x

couldn't agree more :) x

I think we all share the addiction! I gravitate toward the baby section in every store everytime I go shopping. :)

I think we all share the addiction! I gravitate toward the baby section in every store everytime I go shopping. :)

oh yep! can so relate! i never want to look for me anymore :blush: x

Me neither... just baby, baby, baby and I love it ! xxxxx Next Signature range calls me.......... come to me Donna, come buy me!!!!lol :rofl:

:rofl: oh yes, i walk straight through the ladies section at next to the babies, it makes me so excited! john lewis has never been so much fun with their baby section, always preferred house of fraser but sod that! baby things! ooo so excited, off shopping tomorrow :blush: x

I went to Matalan on Wed, i seen 3 outfits i liked for her but none of them were in her size, i guess i should take the hint and stop spending money :rofl:

I went to Matalan on Wed, i seen 3 outfits i liked for her but none of them were in her size, i guess i should take the hint and stop spending money :rofl:

i love matalan... i never buy from anywhere else now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->