Conflicted

Dream.dream

SAHM to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
We were team green last pregnancy and while it was amazing I also had no preference on sex of the baby. This time I really want another girl. My husband doesnt want to know. I feel I'd feel better if I find out now and then can just get excited about it whether it's a girl or boy

My anatomy scan is tomorrow. My husband isnt going so I could find out and he would still get the surprise but I dont know if i should

I would if it was me. But just make sure you are willing to keep it tight lipped.

I agree with PP and also your ticker says twins. I would have to know.

I would find out if it was me!! You're having twins, how exciting!! Although it would be pretty fun to go team yellow for twinsies.

Oh I would have to find out for sure !! Would you be able to keep such a big secret from DH until the births ? I would fail at this !

Congrats on your twins!

My husband didn’t want to know last time and I accidentally told him :-#

He doesn’t want to know this time, either and that’s his choice but I couldn’t not know! I’m being careful this time and only referring to the baby in neutral terms. I haven’t told the kids, either, so they wouldn’t mention it. But I’m worried he’ll see the pink and purple baby clothes later, lol! He is so sure it’s a boy but doesn’t mind either way. Our 5 year old dd is guessing girl and she’s right, but I haven’t confirmed hehe. I feel like he deserves to be surprised if that’s what he wants and I’ll keep it as tight lipped as possible! Maybe the newborn baby clothes can be gender neutral just in case he sees them... :) but I just couldn’t not know!

My husband didn’t want to know last time and I accidentally told him :-#

He doesn’t want to know this time, either and that’s his choice but I couldn’t not know! I’m being careful this time and only referring to the baby in neutral terms. I haven’t told the kids, either, so they wouldn’t mention it. But I’m worried he’ll see the pink and purple baby clothes later, lol! He is so sure it’s a boy but doesn’t mind either way. Our 5 year old dd is guessing girl and she’s right, but I haven’t confirmed hehe. I feel like he deserves to be surprised if that’s what he wants and I’ll keep it as tight lipped as possible! Maybe the newborn baby clothes can be gender neutral just in case he sees them... :) but I just couldn’t not know!

Oh my I would slip up big time just in general conversation ! Fair play to him letting you find out though !

We were team green last pregnancy and while it was amazing I also had no preference on sex of the baby. This time I really want another girl. My husband doesnt want to know. I feel I'd feel better if I find out now and then can just get excited about it whether it's a girl or boy

My anatomy scan is tomorrow. My husband isnt going so I could find out and he would still get the surprise but I dont know if i should

Hope your scan went will , did you find out ?!

Thank you everyone!

Haven’t bought anything yet but worried DH would see all the girly baby outfits later lol. I’ll try to hide them as best as possible!

Congrats on team :pink:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->