Confused! 8 days late, bfn?

Thanks Comotion89, im sooo happy!

How abt you, are u on TWW?

Baby dust

X

HI LADIES!!!!

I was late 11 days, and took 4 Hpt's, all negative!! I finally took one more this morning just to see what was going on, and I got my BFP!!!!

i'm due 21st april 2013!!!!
wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're so happy!! my fiancé is over the moon!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::kiss::kiss:

BABY dust to all!!

Being late and getting neg tests doesn't mean you're not preg!!! :):):):):)

I'm currently 8 days ate bfn so far. I'm also having discharge, backache mild cramping constantly running to check av has not come on.

Can I ask what pregnancy test did use?

X

HI LADIES!!!!

I was late 11 days, and took 4 Hpt's, all negative!! I finally took one more this morning just to see what was going on, and I got my BFP!!!!

i'm due 21st april 2013!!!!
wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we're so happy!! my fiancé is over the moon!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::crib::crib::crib::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::kiss::kiss:

BABY dust to all!!

Being late and getting neg tests doesn't mean you're not preg!!! :):):):):)

Hi there, bumping this up and hoping you can reply!

Im 4 almost 5 days late on a usually 27 day cycle. My GP gave me a take home pregnancy test a few days ago, & I finally used it this morning & got BFN. I'm wondering wot tests u were using when getting BFNs?? We're they cheapie ones or more expensive ones?? I ask bcos I figure a test the doctor gave me would have to be sensitive right??? And must be accurate?? Were ur BFNs done on the more expensive type test or cheapies??

I'm grasping at straws really, but am extra worried that AF is late bcos I'm almost 38- not a spring chicken iykwim??

Hi Ladies, i'm 8 days late for my period, and had 2x BFN when i was 5 Days Late.

I am experience terrible acne (which i never have bad skin), but so far that's the only possible symptom. i've always been a big sleeper, so the fatigue is not new for me.

Could i be pregnant??

I'm back in this boat again, 5 days late for AF and 3 BFNs. Praying that my body just releases hcg slower than others. Symptoms: increase in discharge, tingly/heavy boobs, and cramping. Fingers crossed xxx

I'm back in this boat again, 5 days late for AF and 3 BFNs. Praying that my body just releases hcg slower than others. Symptoms: increase in discharge, tingly/heavy boobs, and cramping. Fingers crossed xxx

How have you got on Laurhilou??? :) xxx

10 days late, 5 bfn's... cramping for 2 weeks, boobs really sore... going to test all weekend, then if no AF/BFP I'm going to ring dr's on Monday morning and ask for an appt. Its stressing me out now, so frustrating!!
xxxx

Hi ladies,

I'm in the same boat too. My husband and I have been TTC for 7 months now. My cycles are usually 32 days sometimes a day before or after but now I'm on CD 42 which has never happened.

The only symptoms I have are feeling extremely fatigues (thanks god I'm on Christmas holidays ATM) and peeing what feels like every half an hour.

I've had three negative HPT's one 3 days late, one 6 days late and one today. Do you think it's too early to go and get a blood test? Or should I wait? I saw earlier in this thread someone said to wait 2 weeks?

Thanks and good luck to you all!

What tests are you ladies using?

Good luck - fingers crossed you get your bfp's :) :) xxx

I woke up 8 days ago to real sore nipples, which now they aren't as sore now..my period is 8 days late and ive taken 4 pg tests and all negative. I have all syntoms of being pg, but all tests say no. I dont have medical so just waiting to see if a test comes back positive. Anyone ever been in this situation?

Hi Kitty,

I have used CB digital and first response. Haven't tested again even though I'm now 10 days late. I think I'll test again tomorrow & maybe the end of the week and if still no BFP or AF I'll make a doctors appointment.

Hey ladies any updates? Any bfp??
My AF is late but I'm still getting bfn - so frustrating!!!
xxxx

Hi Kitty,

No BFP here! Today is two weeks late and I tested this morning and got another BFN. I'm making a doctors appointment for early next week but I don't like my chances if I'm still getting BFN at 2 weeks late.

I'll keep you posted. GL too you!

:dust:

I ended up getting a blood test at 18 days late and got BFN! :cry:

AF ended up coming the following day!! (Yesterday).

I have no idea what happened but I must have over stressed myself leading up to the end of the year.

Oh well onto next month! GL all

My AF just came today after being 6 days late. I was testing too and kept getting BFN (obviously) but my AF is never late so I was really hopeful that I was pregnant. Today is my CD 1 and I am hopeful and excited to try again this month!

Back in this situation again, for #3..... a lottttt of white milky discharge, cramping 24/7, tingly boobs, back ache and wanting rubbish food considering I'm a health freak. Currently 6 days late, with 4 Bfns... Ended up being positive first and second child, so fingers crossed for me ladies.

Im a week late tested on 3 days late got bfn... On 5 days late i had light pink brown discharge and today 7 days late very little brown discharge? Wth anyone on the same boat?

hey, have you done a test :) ? It could've been implanting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->