Confused about dates? when can I book a scan?

Jodiebump2012

Reaction score
I want to book a scan for when I'm 7 weeks, by my dates i'm either 3 or 4 weeks pregnant but the doctor (and calculations online) say I'm 7. Which dates did you all go by?

I would book for when you think you're 7 weeks if lmp date is much further along you won't see anything & make you worry.

Thank you, got into a debate with the doctor because I didn't understand how I could be that far along, feels like such a long wait!! Thanks though

Yeah I understand I have long cycles & ovulate around day 29 so always going to be 2 weeks behind! They never listen as its practice to use Lmp for them until ultrasound says different.

I had a scan when I thought I was 7 weeks only measuring 6 but lmp would of been 9

I agree, go by your dats. I plan to do the same. I have longer cycles and ovulated on day 20 so going by LMP is pointless. I tried to get th Dr to date my pregnancy later with my son but he stuck to LMP. Even my signature ticker is wrong! I'll be making my private scan appointment for when I believe I am over 7 weeks. Good luck

Iv waited til im just over 7 weeks because im hoping to see a heartbeat and if its under seven it may not happen. Id go by your dates also

Had scan. Measured 6 weeks 1 day with a heartbeat:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->