Confused about first doctor appointment, update got my app 22nd oct!

Hope you get it soon! How many weeks are you?
I just got mine through the post this morning, when I was pregnant with lily I had to book the app myself so it's still different this time xx

Hello ladies I have my first midwife app 23rd October seems aaages to wait I am 6 weeks tomorrow according to my calculations. .... These first weeks go so slow I am worried I will get in the 12 week scan and ive imagined everything and there is no baby! The only symptom I have is severe fatigue can hardly function properly. No sickness at all unlike my previous two pregnancies. So in worrying myself something is wrong and different ..... am I being silly and crazy.)?

Hello ladies I have my first midwife app 23rd October seems aaages to wait I am 6 weeks tomorrow according to my calculations. .... These first weeks go so slow I am worried I will get in the 12 week scan and ive imagined everything and there is no baby! The only symptom I have is severe fatigue can hardly function properly. No sickness at all unlike my previous two pregnancies. So in worrying myself something is wrong and different ..... am I being silly and crazy.)?
you sound just like me...! I always worry up until the first scan. I have finally booked to see gp next week and i will be 7 weeks. From what i remember with ds i ten had booking in at 11 weeks followed by scan the following week...

I went to see my Dr the day after I got my BFP and he told me to book in to see the midwife 'in 3 weeks time'. When I went to reception the nearest appointment they had was for 2 weeks time so we went with that so I'm only going to be 6 weeks - I'm worried the midwife is going to tell me off for not being pregnant enough :p. I'm considered high risk because of my thyroid so I think it's so they can get referrals in place.

Well the app I was given was the nearest one they had I think I will be about 8-9 weeks. I cant really remember what happened the last two tines because with my eldest I was 13 weeks before I even found out I was pregnant lol and my littlest bubba I just cant remember. I feel totally different this time tho. No sickness at all. So so bloated my oh is convinced its twins hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->