confused about opk's...please help

katcan99

Reaction score
So I took an opk yesterday and posted the pics, everyone agreed it was positive. Took another one again this morning and it was positive again, even darker than yesterdays. I ended up taking another one just now and the test line is barely there. Did I ovulate already? Is it too late to :sex:? Hubby and I did it early in the day yesterday and late last night. Should we do it again today, or have I missed it?? Thanks!!

the same happened to me i got positive opk sunday morning and monday morning but negative monday afternoon.... we bd the night before positive opk, sunday monday and tuesday so just bd anyway just to cover base :)

you ovulate 24 hours after a positive opk so i would say your still good to bd :)

i had a very short surge the month i got pregnant... FX!

You should still be good to BD. They say that the egg can live up to 24 hours, and that it has a better chance at being fertilized if there are already sperm in there waiting for the egg. I think you should be good. Hopefully I'll see a BFP from you in a couple weeks :) :) :)

I would consider yourself still fertile b/c it can take up to 36 hrs for your egg to release :) fx for you lots of baby dust

I'd say you probably ovulated the day after the dark one, you probably caught your surge on the way up the day before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->