Confused about ovulation!!! Help!!!

Plutoniumwasp

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, Merry xmas! Yes I am on here first thing on crimbo morn. Oh dear!
So my partner and I have decided to try for our first baby. I am 26 and he is 36. I was on the pill (yasmin) for 6 years
I have been off it for about 2 weeks or just under. Over the last 2 days I have had the most weird stitch like pains in my pelvic region. Round the left side. Day 1 this started was mild, day 2 quite bad and day 3, (this morning) it is very mild. I took an OPK yesterday morning and it was positive. By the evening it was negative. So I was confused about this. This morning we had sex and afterwards my cervix felt quite tender and sore for about 20 minutes. Is this normal?

I BELIEVE I ovulated, except I do not think I had very much mucus at all. when I checked last night, it was creamy white. The whole thing is very confusing to me so any advice would be greatly appreciated. You read so many horrific stories online that I am afraid I have become a little paranoid.

Does this sound like ovulation? And is pain in sex after ovulation normal?

Thank you

x

It COULD be ovulation, but it's hard to say since you just came off bc only about 2 weeks ago. If you are fertile, your cm is either watery or EWCM. Your cycles/body could be out of whack though with coming off of bc. fx for you!

Sounds like ovulation. OPK can be positive and negative on the same day because the level of LH in your system fluctuates throughout the day. LH is low in the morning and peaks in the afternoon/evening. It's a good idea to test at the same time everyday so you don't miss you surge, which occurs 12-24 hours after a positive OPK.

I have a sensitive cervix too...it feels a little tender after sex. It even bleeds a little sometimes. But this is normal for me because I have prolapsed uterus so my cervix is lower than normal. So when hubby and I have sex my cervix get bumped a lot. As long as you're not in a lot of pain or bleeding with clots I think it's ok.

But I agree with PP, your cycles could be out of whack since you just stopped the pill. Some women don't even ovulate the first cycle after birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->