Confused, advice!

L

Luhweez

If i pump, i can put it in the fridge and its good for 5 days, is this in a storage bag or is it ok in the bottle aslong as its unopened?

I haven't tried Lexi with a bottle yet because i've pumped a good bit and its been kept in the fridge but im scared incase its not ok because i kept in the bottle.

you can keep it in the bottle and it'll be fine BUT I thought it was only good for 24 hrs? I could be totally wrong though. I didn't really pump much.

It'll last at the back of the fridge on a middle shelf for up to 5 days (some people say 3 and tbh I wouldn't leave it for 5 in the fridge - if I'm pumping and not using it in the next couple of days I freeze it). You shouldn't put it in the door of the fridge though, as the temperature there varies more when you keep opening it. As long as the bottle is sterlie and sealed as soon as you've pumped it's fine in there :D x

just don't add new 'warm' milk to your already 'cold' stash:blush:

If your pumping that much id start getting bags and putting it in the freezer, will last longer and save space... LUCKY YOU!! I hope I can pump lots too.

Haha ryder! i have no choice but to pump theres times she'll latch off and gets a wee squirt of milk in the face cause it sooo hard to see! lol =)

but thanks everyone! was umming and ahhhing for ages xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->