Confused and Anxious!

jennabenna

Reaction score
I had my last AF beginning on March 1st. It lasted 4-5 days. It was a few days earlier than expected but I have just begun to have cycles after some complications due to the Implanon. Anywho, I typically stick to a 28 day time frame. I expected AF to show up March 28 (ish) but thought it might take a day or two. Haven't had any symptoms that it is coming on.

I have felt pressure in my lower abdomen/pelvic area and back. My right ovary area is feeling some discomfort, not bad cramping...just enough to really notice it. I have had some weird twinges in my right lower back (across from ovary).
Urination has seemed to be more frequent.

I took two digital tests early last week and they were both negative. (I took them to satisfy my mom's "feeling" that I was pregnant, but I didn't believe I was) I am currently 4 days late. I believe I am approximately 18 dpo, but took a test today after work (afternoon, so I know not very reliable) and it was negative. I have another to take with FMU tomorrow. I have also been feeling very "wet" (sorry, tmi) and thinking I had started my AF and got to the bathroom and nothing...I don't know what's going on but I wonder if anyone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance!!

Arrange to have some blood drawn to check your levels. Blood work is the only way to know for sure, gets right down to the source and lets you know if you are or not.

That's my only suggestion because I'm experiencing some of the same ovary cramp like twinges and lower back pinches except I've had a very unusual af last week and I've gotten blood work done this morning. Now I have to wait for the results because if I'm not pregnant it could be a problem going on with my body. It's so unsettling to not know what's going on but I wish you all the luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->