confused and curious

saraann7694

Reaction score
This is my first time posting in a forum like this but could use some advice and am wondering if anybody else has experienced this. My period was 4 days late and are normally right on time and last 5-6 days. Leading up to when i was suppose to start i was very crampy and bloated and gassy and just didn't feel right and normally I have little to no symptoms it just starts. I tested when i was 2 days late and it was a BFN.

When I started this month on January 3rd and only lasted 3 days it started as normal a little heavy but not to bad then the next day barley anything it was actually uncomfortable to wear a tampon that night i didn't need anything. the 3rd day was just some brown discharge. and the next day just a little pink discharge when wiping.

The past few days my stomach has been so bloated and my tummy is gurgling especially when i eat it is lower in my gut that i feel it. I also had some discharge earlier today.

I have a 4 year old daughter and I remember with her I had the same thing with the weird 3 day period but didn't know i was pregnant until i missed my next period and had very sore boobs. I had no clue at the time so i was not clued into these symptoms or feelings I have been having. Maybe it is just wishful thinking but I am going out of my mind I am planning on testing again in a few days.

I was just wondering if anybody else has had this happen with the short period which seemed a little too heavy to be IB. but I could be wrong I just don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->