Confused and feeling out

coach7712

Reaction score
So long story short, I'm 5 dpo but I'm not completely positive about that. I didn't read the directions clearly enough on my OPK so I assumed that the obvious line on it meant I was ovulating. That evening I really felt crappy, had crampy o-type pains, and was pretty sure I ovulated. Unfortunately I only had two temps prior to that because I had just gotten off AF and thought I had plenty of time to get that started (I had taken a temping break for a month). That days temp (CD 7) is the 2nd lowest of the 7 currently on my chart (one at CD2 was lower, then one higher than it on CD 6 & 8, then a slight dip from CD 8 on CD 10, then slight rise and sharp rise on CDs 11 & 12). I did have a lighter line on my OPK the next day and couldn't test the 3rd day. Afterwards I stopped OPKs because I assumed I had o'd.

My basic question is does anyone else think I o'd? I swear sometimes I think my mind plays tricks on me with the pains and "symptoms." Looking at my very short chart, I've started to feel really pessimistic.

So long story short, I'm 5 dpo but I'm not completely positive about that. I didn't read the directions clearly enough on my OPK so I assumed that the obvious line on it meant I was ovulating. That evening I really felt crappy, had crampy o-type pains, and was pretty sure I ovulated. Unfortunately I only had two temps prior to that because I had just gotten off AF and thought I had plenty of time to get that started (I had taken a temping break for a month). That days temp (CD 7) is the 2nd lowest of the 7 currently on my chart (one at CD2 was lower, then one higher than it on CD 6 & 8, then a slight dip from CD 8 on CD 10, then slight rise and sharp rise on CDs 11 & 12). I did have a lighter line on my OPK the next day and couldn't test the 3rd day. Afterwards I stopped OPKs because I assumed I had o'd.

My basic question is does anyone else think I o'd? I swear sometimes I think my mind plays tricks on me with the pains and "symptoms." Looking at my very short chart, I've started to feel really pessimistic.

I know your chart is short but can we see it? It's much easier than making a mental graph lol. Also what cycle day do you usually O on?

Took another OPK with FMU and it appeared to be positive for sure. I'm now 6 dpo (maybe) and definitely had a wave of nausea after getting up and before eating but I keep convincing myself it's due to sinus drainage or low blood sugar. I'm still questioning the ovulation though.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a8ed5//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I tried to upload my chart from two months ago because it had enough temps to get crosshairs but not any other info because I just got FF recently. It wouldn't show it though.

From ur chart I wud say u haven't yet od and that high temp cud be an anomaly. Keep testing with opk, this was my first month using them and the best way I found was pee as soon as I get up then get ready and go to work, have a cuppa and then about 3 to 4 hours after first pee I'm ready to go then I test with that one. Fmu not the best to test with x

I don't think you O'd....that would be really early in your cycle to O unless you usually O right after AF. I would say you are more likely to O in the next week maybe sooner with that huge dip today. Silly question but have you taken an hpt since af? It's just really soon after af to get a positive opk. I have heard of some women who O that soon so it's not impossible tho. Also women with pcos get positive opk's at various times during their cycle even when their not O'ing...just a thought.

I'm still figuring out the whole BBT and O thing myself, but everyone's different... hopefully your mind is NOT playing tricks on you and that positive is for real!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->