Confused and feeling sad

Anna1567

Reaction score
Hi all
Haven't used a forum before but be nice to share this trying to get pregnant lark !!
Just wondered if anyone could see what they think about this.
I came off my pill in July after getting married and had a 33 day cycle and then a 36. Last period was 21st September but was getting negative results. Anyway I have continued to use ovulation strips which showed positive on Sunday 10th November. We had sex on the 8th, 10th, and 11th November.
Now on Saturday 16th when I went to the toilet and wiped there was a light pink spotting but no more. I don't know what this is ??? Could it have been a period ????
I thought you were generally due two weeks after ovulating. I am so confused and I think my husband doesn't understand how frustrating it is
Anna x

could have been implantation bleeding. when you are 2 weeks post ovulation and due for period, do a test.

when i came off bcp i had 2 normal cycles then a 150 day cycle no ovulation no periods. it was HELL for me. irregular ever since!!! i hope that isnt the case for you but youre not feeding your body any hormones anymore so it has to do it itself xxx good luck!

Oh my goodness that must have been unbearable 150 day cycle !!! It's weird how your mind can play tricks on you don't know if you experienced this ? Thanks for your post means a lot. I thought it was too soon for a period x

Well if you had a positive opk on the 10th and a spotting on the 16th, that would be 6dpo, so could well be implantation. on sunday do an FMU pregnancy test <3

AF arrived !!! Trying to be positive at least that's happened and I know now I defo ovulated. Be happy if periods just become more regular so can track properly. How are you getting and feeling x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->