confused and frustrated

PNE443

Reaction score
OK so I am going a little bit crazy and just need to talk to someone. I am 7 weeks post baby. A long story but delivery was normal but we lost the baby. Post delivery symptoms went quickly and bleeding stopped after 2 weeks and physically i felt normal again as I didn't have a baby to care for and I recovered quickly. I haven't yet had my first period and I just 'feel' pregnant again.

I've been using 10mlu pregnancy tests and get a shadow faint line on every test within the time frame but it never seems to get much darker. This has gone on for nearly a week. I put it down to cheap tests but I just feel like I am. I can't afford expensive tests until I get paid but going out my mind and just want to know but as I don't know when AF is due or ovulation occurred I just dont know how to know for sure. I don't know if my mind is playing cruel tricks on me coz we want another so desperately or if its just hcg left in my system post baby etc

Has anyone been through this? Tia

Hi! I'm so sorry you have had to go through this pain. I am truly heartbroken for you.

I don't have any experience of losing a term baby but I have had 3 miscarriages. The last was at 10 weeks. As part of my post M/c care I had to test weekly because the HcG takes quite a while to leave your system. Mine took a full 3 weeks to reduce to a negative test.

I'm not disputing that there is a possibility that you could be pregnant but I would give yourself a few more weeks of testing.

Sorry not to be more definitive but it definitely took time for me and if your tests aren't geting any darker it could be the same for you.

Big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->