Confused and Hopeless

Mamabearto2

Reaction score
Hey!
This happens to be my first post here. I am looking for someone who can help me out. I am currently on CD 27, AF is due tomorrow morning. And I am assuming I O'd about the 21st -23rd of July. I actually am not actively trying to conceive, which is where I am confused, I went in to the ER on the 29th where I was told I had a cyst on my right ovary. They didn't however mention what kind it was. Now here I am wondering if I am pregnant, pretty hopeful and mildly distraught. I was on the tri-phasic pill Ortho Tri Cyclin. So here's the TMI: 6 days ago the pain went away from the cyst mostly, unless we were having sex(much to the hubby's excitement). I had very thick creamy CM for the last 3 days and now it is watery and my cervix is hard and high pointed towards the back. I took an hpt this morning and it gave me bfn but I have cramping like af should be here but it isn't. My breasts are so sore I can't wear a bra, it's squishes them and makes them itchy, and it is safe to say that I am less than well endowed lol. But I know if can take up to 12 days to implant and then a number of days after for it to produce enough hcg. Sorry if this is hopping around.

I ope this isn't is the wrong section, being TTC would probably make you all the most knowledgeable about my question also.

Thank you!!!

Hi.

My technical suggestion would of course be to go to your doctor to get a blood test done so that you can put your fears to rest.

But just based off of what you said, I wouldn't assume you are pregnant. Our bodies can do lots of crazy things, and I would imagine that any cyst on your ovaries may have the possibility to produce hormonal changes that might mimic some of the symptoms of pregnancy.

I looked up symptoms of ovarian cysts on web-md and they definitely match a lot of what you're describing, breast tenderness, pain during intercourse, etc.

(I would post the link, but I'm new here, and it won't let me post a link until I've done a certain number of posts, here I copied and pasted it here instead:

The symptoms of ovarian cysts, if present, may include:

Menstrual irregularities
Pelvic pain — a constant or intermittent dull ache that may radiate to your lower back and thighs
Pelvic pain shortly before your period begins or just before it ends
Pelvic pain during intercourse (dyspareunia)
Pain during bowel movements or pressure on your bowels
Nausea, vomiting or breast tenderness similar to that experienced during pregnancy
Fullness or heaviness in your abdomen
Pressure on your rectum or bladder that causes a need to urinate more frequently or difficulty emptying your bladder completely

I hope that's helpful and good luck!!

a cyst will give preg symptons but u still could be preg test in a few days to be sure fx x

The thing that made me consider pregnancy was that my cyst symptoms changed. It was a sharp stabbing in my right ovary during sex or when urinating and too much movement and that was all I had. Not I'm cramping, sore, and I should start today or tomorrow which would roughly be dpo 13 today. It's odd. I don't remember this with the first pg. Though I didn't know until I'd skipped my second period. Oops lol. Just a gradual shift in symptoms is odd. I don't normally cramp until day 2 if my period either.

Thank you for replying!!!

So this morning it has changed. Cd28 and I have pink mucusy discharge only when I wipe. I have never had this. Typically I start af and it's like the flood gates have opened. Is there still hope for oops number three?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->