Confused and pretty exhausted!

NatUK1

Reaction score
Hi guys, I just wondered if I could get your advice please?! AF was due on Tuesday last week but on the Sunday last week I had a little pinkish red discharge that I thought was my period starting early (sorry if it's tmi), the 'bleed' only lasted half a day and I wondered if it is likely I could be pregnant? I'm too scared to test as I have only come off the pill in the last couple of months and I was on my honeymoon in Vegas at the time and wondered if was perhaps the heat or the amount I drank may have had an effect on AF....

Hey, the bleeding you had could have been implantation bleeding or it might be a result of having come off the pill. It is very unlikely that your period would have been delayed by the heat or amount you drank! I think it is much more likely that it is either a side effect of coming off bc or you are pregnant. The only way you're going to know for sure though is if you test. I'm assuming you want to be pregnant seeing as you're in TTC? Good luck- do the test :)

Hi Bec, thanks :) I did the test this afternoon and it was positive! I can't believe it happened so soon!

:happydance: Congratulations :happydance:

Great news, really happy for you, happy and healthy 9 months and hope to join you soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->