Confused and sad.

broodybeauty

Reaction score
Hi girls although this is only our first month TTC#2 I did a test earlier this morning,just a cheap strip test and appeared a faint pale pink line,this could be it i thought over the moon.So sent hubby out to get a boOts digital just to be sure and it tells me 'not pregnant' confused and feeling pretty impatient.Anybody experienced this?:shrug: XX

Could be that the first one you used had a higher sensitivy and the boots one you need to have more hcg in your system for it to test positive. How many dpo are you? I would take a frer with fmu, that should give you a clearer answer. Good luck x

Thanks for your reply Maisymay.Quick history.. I had coil removed on 25/09/2013 i bled 2 days after lasting 3 days since then i have felt sick,sore boobs,increased loo visits.I really don't know when i would have ovulated.:s .The digital says it is valid from 4 days before missed period the strip says on the first day of missed period
.Makes me think not pregnant :( .Sorry whats a FRER?X

Sorry frer is a first response early response test. It's supposed to be the most reliable I think. You're not out until the witch shows! Fingers crossed for you, but there's always next month if af does show x x

As you just had the coil removed you should probably give things a couple of months to work themselves out, as that can happen after such. Use OPks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->