Confused and sad

oneday123

Reaction score
I tested with 2 frer and a clear blue during the week and all cam back bfp. For reassurance today I tested with a Tesco digital and it came back negative. I'm guessing this would indicate a chemical? Hubby has just gone to buy more frer's for me to test again. Has this happened to anyone? :cry:

Ah one day wait and see. Was it fmu?
Those digitals have a lot to answer for. I did 1 yest after getting 3bfp on thurs and it said not pregnant.
I did a frer after dark pink line. Did the other digi this morningnwith fmu. Pregnant 1-2weeks

You will bw fine

Thise clear blue as pure shite. Should be taken off market

Thank you. I've just tested with a clear blue non digital (weren't any frers in the shop) and it came back BFP. I'm going out later so will pick up some frers. It's such a confusing time!

The tesco digi may not have been sensitive enough Hun xx

I didn't get a positive digital until my hcg was over 200 this time and 250 last pregnancy after getting bfp's on frers and Internet cheapies �� This time I ripped apart the digital test and looked at the test strip and sure enough there was a second line plain as day. These were first response gold super sensitive digitals too. For whatever it's worth...

I've taken 4 tests this today. Tesco digital bfn, clearblue not digi bfp, chemist own brand faint bfp, clearblue digi bfn.

I am starting to think chemical :cry: I was going out to get frer, but dh has gone for me. I'm cramping this afternoon, but no different to the cramping I've had during the past week or so. I guess it's just a waiting game.......bfp or af.

I did another frer earlier and despite being positive it was fainter than a few days ago. Just waiting for the :witch: to make her appearance now I guess. :cry:

I've got one more frer here which I'll try in the morning, but to be honest I'm not expecting a strong positive. Thank you.

Tested with a frer using fmu. The line was very faint so it's definitely a chemical :cry: Had an emotional night with barely any sleep but followed by kisses, cuddles a lovely gift and a card from my son which makes me realise how lucky I am.

Its still a line though
I dont understand chemicals?
When is was af due?

It is a line but weaker than it was. A chemical means that the sperm fertilised the egg and I believe it them implanted but there was something wrong, usually to do with chromosomes, so you miscarry. You were pregnant so you had the hormones, but as you prepare to miscarry the hormone level decreases until it goes back to zero. My lines initially got stronger but are now getting weaker. If I tested in a couple of days they'd probably show a bfn.

Oh god im sorry thats heartbreaking. Its a rollercoaster enough without that happening.

Still though the line is there. Maybe ur levels just take longer to increase. Dont give up hope yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->