Confused... bbt question. Should I discard this temp?

babybloo

Nora & Benny's Mommy
Reaction score
So I was pretty sure I ovulated on cd 19, currently cd 22. I was using opks, checking cm, had the worst o pains I've ever experienced, and temping but I sleep with my mouth open and have erratic temps. So I slept terribly and with my mouth open again and woke up at 4, 5, and then 6. I try to temp as close to 6:30 as I can so took it and it was 96.25 making it look like I didn't ovulate. Fell asleep and woke up at 8 and took it again it was 98.11 which would continue to support that I ovulated. Neither seem very accurate so my question is which would you keep? should I just wait until tomorrow's temp and discard this one?

I should also mention that this is my first cycle charting so i have no reference for what to expect and im doing so to confirm o because I worry that I don't every cycle. So I was very disappointed to see such a huge drop this morning :/ Thanks for any advice!

Hi! 96.25 is super low! Like whoa low lol. I would mark both down in your notes and adjust the 8am temp. I use when my baby's adjuster. It's okay to do it for a temp here and there but not regularly. Your adjusted temp would be 97.81 at 6:30

The other thing to keep in mind is that most women will see a drop between 4-8 dpo because of the secondary estrogen surge. My temp drops between 4-6dpo then bounces back up. Once you have your three days to confirm o (especially since you have so much supporting extra data) you don't really have to worry about significant temp drops until 10-13dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1
Thank you so much! I very much appreciate it! Makes me feel much better about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->