Confused BFN at 16 dpo AF is 3 days late

boobunny145

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for help or maybe other people have experienced the same thing! According to my tracker my O day was on June 23rd, but I think it was later than that. I had unprotected sex on June 29 at 5-6dpo. At 7-8dpo I had some light pink bleeding when wiping; that only happened once each day at 7 & 8 dpo. Since having unprotected sex my CM has turned more watery and creamy. At 12 dpo (1 day before AF due) I had period like cramps and a sharp pain in my pelvis/ovary area. AF was due July 7th and on day 4 of being late. I took a HPT the night of the 7th (I know you're supposed to use FMU but I was just too anxious to wait) it was negative. A little TMI, but i've heard self pleasure/sex can make your period start if its late, so I tried that. After the big O I felt a little sharp cramp and felt a heaviness in my belly. The next morning (July 8th) I woke up with a tiny little bit of blood on my underwear, and no sign of AF since then (I was also already 2 days late at this point too). I took another test this morning (family dollar early response brand) it also said negative. I am currently 16-17dpo, AF is on day 4 of being late and its been 11 days since I had unprotected sex. I keep waiting for AF to come and any time I feel slight discharge, I run to the bathroom to see and its just creamy liquidy white/clear stuff. Any one else experience something similar? Could I have O'd late and have a later BFP or is AF being a wicked witch? lol

Could definitely be late ovulation I’d wait another few days and test again x

Update???? Similar situation myself! Best of luck

Hello just wondering did AF come for you or were you lucky enough to get BFP, i am new to this site, looking for anyone who has had late AF16 days or more with BFN and then got BFP, just want to know if anyone is going through something similar, i am past the tww, i never miss my period always 23 day cycle like clockwork, I am going crazy, have been ttc for about 9 months now with no luck, 1 x chemical pregnancy few months ago. My last period was 29th June, it lasted as normal about one week, however 3 days after this period ended we had intercourse as i had a feeling i might be ovulating earlier rather than later, after the intercourse the following day i had some spotting which turned into bleeding bright red and dark then brown but blighter than a period which lasted about a week on/off with some mild cramping. I then missed the next period which was supposed to show 22nd July but never came, i have had some pregnancy symptoms sore bbs, dizzy, very tired with some nausea, sore gums, moody, but no signs of PMS actually they are non existent even when i was due my period on 22nd i had no AF symptoms whatsoever and i really thought i was pregnant this time after missing my period but 3 BFN tests, the first 2 tests done one in GP surgery in the afternoon with the nurse negative, 2nd test the nurse gave me to take home and do the following morning for first urine negative and 3rd test being cb digital today and negative, I am so disappointed, I am supposed to go to GP today as she said to come back if still no sign of AF but I am working so might go tomorrow to have bloods. Anyone in the same situation and then got BFP?? i feel pregnant but it could just be in my head. One big sign is that my bbs are much bigger and heavier than normal. next period is due 14th this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->