confused!! Body playing tricks on me at 12 dpo!

chigirl22

Reaction score
I just want to know. But my body continues to play tricks on me. I've been super tired and dizzy lately. I'm now 12 dpo and I had some brown discharge yesterday that lasted about 3 hours. It's completely gone and now I'm feeling cramping in the uterus and sore boobs. But I continue to get BFN. Tested this morning with an equate and only saw a faint line an hour after I poas. My guess evaporation line. I ran to get a frer and I got a negative this afternoon. Not even a faint line. I'm super confused.

Anyone felt pregnant around AF time but continue to get BFN?

It could have been ib! If so it would take a bit to have a high enough hcg level to test positive. Test again in a couple days if AF doesn't show up

I'm 12 dpo today and have so many convincing pregnancy symptoms but keep getting bfn's - even with frer's so I'm figuring I'm out this month. Fingers crossed for you though- the not knowing is agony!! X

My breast are super tender today. I ran out of pregnancy test:( last noght i had heavy feeling in my uterus. Pregnancy symptoms are starting to feel real now at 13 dpo . Too bad i dont have a test. Ive spent 24 dollars on pregnancy test this month. Im gonna be strong and wait til the end of this week to be sure cuz im driving myself crazy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->