Confused. CD34, maybe about to ovulate?

taylorxx

Reaction score
Last cycle I had a m/c and I've been waiting for AF to come. I never ovulated.

TMI but I felt a decent gush down there and I thought it was af, but it was EWCM!! Yesterday morning I had an almost positive opk. After I saw the ewcm I took an opk and you can barely see the line, it's much lighter.

Could I be ovulating THIS late?!?! I've had some slight cramps yesterday and today. I'm feeling a little bit nauseous today and that sometimes happens when I o. Or could it be af coming this way? I'll be able to BD tomorrow so that would be awesome if I was ovulating! :happydance:

MY CHART:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3371ba

BTW, I usually have 27-30 day cycles. My longest cycle has been 47 days and that was last summer when I was having hormonal problems.

I just checked the opk again and it's just as dark as the other one now.

some women get extra wet cm prior to af, i doubt you are ovulating that late in a cycle but i could be worng... id take another opk and check the timeline for the test

I didn't think I would be. I've read some women get fertile cm right before AF. I'm hoping one or the other comes soon lol. Thanks!

Hello Ladies,

I am TTC my first. Tempting and using OPKs since last two months.
Just find something strange in my cycles since TTC. My cycles were usually 35 days but since we started trying I notice them longer - 40 days, 48 days with OPKs giving Positives on CD27 and CD 34 respectively. Have any of you experienced the same?
Pls share. This is driving me crazy !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"