Confused.com- please look! Updated with day 16,17 and 18 pics

TeAmo

Mom to 1, expecting #2
Reaction score
Hello

So I used OPKs fine the last time I fell pregnant although they were a different brand to these ones...

The instructions say that a positive is if the test line is as dark, or is darker than the control line. However all tests I used previously the control line has been a lot darker than on this one!

Do you think this is positive or a dud?

I am on CD 16 btw.
xx

Attachments

• 20120716_175845.jpg
    20120716_175845.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 27
It's probley positive hun just keep testing if it get lighter you have your answer x

Here is todays?

What do you think? Def looking better...

Attachments

• 20120717_1742132.jpg
    20120717_1742132.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 14
I'd say the first is as dark too, The test line is definitely darker than the control on the second yay get to it girl!! X

eeeeek!!!!! so excited. I dont think I have ov'd the last two cycles. They have been 47 days long too so maybe I am going to have a normal cycle!!

Oh Hun I understand about long cycles! I'm on clomid trying to ovulate earlier. eek so excited for you I hope I get my positive in the next few days! Also I bought the same opks as you are using and haven't used this brand on a cycle before, it's helpful to see what a positive looks like. Good luck xxx

yes I am new to this brand as well. My last ones the control line was a lot darker than these- hence my first post.

However I am happy that is positive as I am cramping too. :) thanks hun, let me know how you get on :)

xx

Oh yeah the control lines are darker on other tests but yours is a blaring positive, your test line is darker Than the control for sure!

eek! thanks for that hun. Good to make sure im not going loopy xx

Here is day 18's pic... I think it would still be positive but less so than yesterday!? what are your thoughtS? xx

Attachments

• 20120718_171848.jpg
    20120718_171848.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 17
Hi Hun I'd say it's still positive but it's oing that 'half line' thing xxx

what do you mean? im clueless. haha

Lol when half or side of the test line is very dark and alf of it isn't. I've had that happen before it depends on the individual test x

Oh really? I cant see that. Looks the same colour the whole way across to me. xx

Oh that's just how t looks in the pic, you know best- you have it front of you! Lol. It's still positive don't worry all you need is one positive like you got yesterday x

teehee! Probably my eyes in all honesty!! hahaha xx

Fair warning -- if you have the green hcg tests that are the same brand as the lh strips, please ignore all faint lines you get with them and back up any positive test with a better test! :flower:

I used those opks last cycle and they worked okay for me, but like someone said earlier, the positives did that thing where the front edge of the test line was darker than the rest of the line. Was still positive, though.:thumbup:

I wont be using IC for pregnancy test. I had two evaps two months ago.

thanks though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->