Confused.com poxy emotions

tinkabells

Reaction score
Dunno where to start, and i no i'm gonna sound so stupid and should know better but, last few weeks me and the father of baby have been texting last few weeks, just normal chat and then getting flirty etc
I'll give bit more background info, we have been on and off for over a yr, couldnt get together properly becuase his ex was pregnant, but he always said he loved me and wished he was with me and that he wished he'd met me and not her etc etc but i found out after i fell pregnant he was with her the whole time but he said they were on and off and when we were together they werent etc, im not that stupid he was with me quite alot so i dont know what he was saying to her anyway......

Then from friday have been texting none stop, he said he was at fishing, so that is why his texts were going into the night, anyway carried on getting very flirty and yesterday he asked me to come go and visit him at the fishing site, so stupidly i did as i havent seen him since we concieved all those months ago, and i thought we'd be able to chat about the baby.

So i went and met him and we did talk about the baby he still said he cant be involved but he would still pay for the baby, he said he did wanna no about the sex when i go and find out on the 25th.

Anyway we just sitting there and its was so peaceful and yes romantic and well one thing lead to another as it does, he asked me to stay the night there with him but i said i couldnt plus it would annoy the hell out of me if his fishing kept going off in the night.

Now im really confused about my feelings for him, i did wanna see him cos i no deep down i do like him, but after seeing him yesterday and his texted me a few times today, i think there is more, but i cant fall for him or want to but i cant help but text back.
I dunno what to do or say!!

What ya think im a totally d!ckhead for going back for more or what?!

I think u are better off without him ! But i do understand the going bk for more even tho u know its not good for u ....You have to think of this baby and ignore his txts and advances and when u feel weak remember u are doing whats best for your baby xxx

I know, i did wanna see him just because i havent seen him since end of dec, but i try and be a bitch to him and all him names when he texts but then he leaves me for a few weeks and then comes back again, its stupid i no, just feel like got a hold of me because im carry his child!
xxx

He asnt once u make the decision to stay away and stick to it u will feel better and dont let him keep coming back move on .....I know its hard but really all this added stress is no good for u or baby and if he cared at all he would leave u alone this man is out for what he can get and doesnt want the consequences of being a father ...change or number delete his and stay away :hugs:

I think you should be trying to stay away from him for the good of the baby at the moment - you dont want to be sleeping with him if you know he is capable of being a cheat as you dont know how many other woman he is sleeping with.....Plus, it isnt very good for your head to be stuck in this circle of on-off on-off-ness. Perhaps next time you have to meet to discuss baby, you take a chaperone so none of the naughties can occur? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->