Confused, could I have some opinions please?

CertainTurton

Mummy to a toddler
Reaction score
Hi,
So we are kind of wtt and kind of ttc - very confusing as we are waiting to exchange on our house before we properly ttc but we aren't too worried (I would be delighted) if it happened sooner.

So I have slightly random cycles, last few mths have been 24,25,25,23,26 days, I have v.long heavy periods too.
I have been using the cb digital opks the last 2 months, so the month before last I ov on cd10, last month I got my smiley on cd 14 and had a 26 day cycle. This month I started opks at cd 9 and still haven't had pos one and Im now cd15. On cd 11 I had 2 v.dark lines on the stick but no smiley so I thought i would get it on cd 12 but they have completely faded, I know it says not to look at the stick but I do have dark lines the day before and of the smiley so I think it does mean something. I also had EWCM on cd11!

Do you think I missed the ov? e.g. was it later on the cd11 and I missed it? How long should I keep using the opks?

We dtd on cd10 and yesterday (cd 14) I had ridiculously sore bbs, which I normally only get the day before af or when preg....but obvs thats way too soon if we did catch the egg...but its too soon for af too :(

Any ideas or opinions on this cycle? Thanks!

I would guess CD11 for O day, i read sometimes the surge can come and go quickly so you probably just missed it :)

Good luck in your 2ww!

Thanks for replying. It was completely blank today so I think I will stop testing now. I still have v.sore bbs :-( tbh we only dtd once so not hopeful this month.

Yep I reckon you missed it, I've read that as soon as the opks start to darken then you should be testing twice daily to make sure you don't miss it. At least you had one bed session in the fertile time. Good luck x

I think you just missed your peak LH , your still in for a good chance though since you did BD. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->