Confused. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Luckyeleven

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies

A bit of background.. I already have a 2 year old son, DH & I decided to start trying for no.2 last month. It was a bit of a last minute decision but it was in time for me to use OPKs to determine my LH surge and estimated time of ovulation. We only bd the day before I got my +OPK and the day of the +ve so I wasn't really convinced that we'd done enough. A few days after I thought I ovulated, I started getting cramps, sharp pains in my bbs but they all died down after a couple of days. Between my estimated 10dpo and 12dpo, I took some HPTs which all came back -ve so I resigned to the fact that I was out this month.

In line with my 25-27 day cycle and 14 day LP, AF should have arrived yesterday. I was sure it had started because at noon yesterday I started getting pink discharge which is the way AF always starts for me. As I was at work and to prevent a very embarrassing situation occurring, I put a tampon in. Three hours later, all I got was still a tiny bit of pink discharge and an obvious waste of a tampon. I took that out and put another one in and there was nothing a further four hours later. To cut a long story short, between yesterday and today, I have not got any more pink discharge and AF is no where to be found. I am still getting cramps as though AF is on the way but nothing is happening.

Has anyone had a similar situation to this? This is extremely strange for me because I am not stressed in any shape or form, I don't get why it was about to start and never started. I really do not feel pregnant about from a terrible headache I have that doesn't seem to be shifting despite taking paracetamol...

Actually most times you may not feel stressed but actually are. Our brains are well aware of it. There were times i ovulated late because even though i myself didnt feel stressed i was. Stress is something we cant always tell. We may be feeling fine but arent. Often its our thoughts that are bodies are so in tune with and creates inner stress which we cant feel. Fx that it turns out to be a bfp. Its really amazing how our body and brains work.

I'm having a similar situation. BD day of O (CD 16), 28-31 day cycles. Currently on 17 dpo and only spotting for last 3 days (I'm usually heavy by CD 2) - not enough to use tampon, but still using them in case the real AF shows up. FX for our BFPs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->