Confused. Help!

avidwriter15

Mommy of 1diva & 1miracle
Reaction score
Ok positive test on 6-5 confirmed with digital on 6-6 and again on 6-9. Started spotting 6-12 pink then brown. Consistent spotting but only when i wiped.

Went to ER on 6-14 because it turned red but still very very light bleeding. Beta test 264.

Had OB appt 6-15 did labs 3pm - stopped spotting around 9pm that night. Got results next morning - 137. Still no spotting, nausea set it.

6-17 at 9:30am did another beta - 54. Still nausea, sore bbs, watery cm all the time, and round ligament pain - still not a single spot of blood.

This am still no bleeding- heavy watery cm like my other pregnancies.

What is going on? If i am m/c shouldnt i keep bleeding, not stop? Shouldn't my hormones be gone dropping at that rate? I should be bleeding by now right? Not gagging at smells...
What is wrong with me?

It does indeed sound like you're losing the pregnancy big hugs! It can take along time for the body to start he process of miscarriage sometimes not until your hcg nearer 0! The little hcg you have in your system is still enough to stimulate your body to produce progesterone which will prevent the bleeding. Best if luck for the future hun xx

My missed miscarriage started this way. I found out at 7+1 that the baby had died at 6+1. Around 4 days after finding out, I started to loose brown blood/discharge and figured that was the start of it. However, it took until I would've been 10+5 for my body to actually realise what had happened and pass the baby.

Hope it's over for you soon!

It sounds like it might be a chemical pregnancy. I have read that some people don't even know they've had a chemical unless they took a test because it comes on as a heavy period but I've never had one personally so I don't know when the bleeding starts, how long it lasts, etc. Maybe pop over to one of the pregnancy loss threads and post your question there. Good luck!

Sending lots of love and comfort your way. So sorry about all this honey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->