Confused....help

Lea05x

Pregnant # 1
Reaction score
So I have been using OPK for the last two cycles and I normally test twice a day around ovulation. I was due to ovulate weekend just gone, so on cd14 I had dark line in the morning and night however this wasnt as dark as the control line. I Did BD on cd14 just to make sure. So when I tested yest cd15 the second line had gone.....and again last night and this morn. So what I want to know is did I ovulate on cd14 even though the second line wasnt as dark as the control line? I also experienced some low dull tummy pains and when checking my cervix it felt high and soft ( although im not 100% sure im feeling right lol )

Any advice would be great...thank you x

Either you ovulated early and were just catching the end of your surge on CD14 or you still haven't ovulated yet...I don't know what your cycle looks like normally so I can't make any suggestions though that.

I'd keep testing the next couple days just to be sure....

What kind of OPK are you using? I know the ICs don't always work for me...

I started my OPK testing on cd8 and tested everyday.....from cd13 to cd14 my lines got gradually darker....but then cd15 the second line had gone, im cd16 today and still testing. this morns one was negative no second line. do u think i missed ovulation? I use some cheapo ones off ebay this month but last month i used some cheapo ones from wilkinsons and both cycles were pretty much the same. I didnt get a really dark line last month either using the wilkos ones. if any of that makes sense lol!

It's probably just the tests then...I'd mark ovulation as the day it was darkest...have you looked into temping? It's more accurate than those internet [ebay] cheapies and it's as reliable as you are :D

Temping takes the guesswork out of your cycle.

Good Luck.

I was thinking if i have to joy this cycle i will start to temp aswell as opk.....Thanks for all your help and advice x

Baby dust to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->