Confused..implantation or what? pics inside of hpt and pad..sorry

justonemore31

Reaction score
hey girls. I used to be a member here years ago but i lost my login info and I kind of just forgot about it. 4 years later and I'm back because my husband and I want to try for one more baby. I'll give my info quick...

Feb 10th i got my period. it was a 24 day cycle which it mostly is although sometimes it ranches anywhere from 24 days to 28 days.

Feb 19th was supposedly my ovulation day being that I had a 24 day cycle and im usually dry unless im ovulating and that day I had copious amounts of ewcm. we DTD. but the part where I'm confused is for at least week after that I had CM. some was white and some clear like water. i figured maybe it was due to estrogen idk. anyways fast forward..i was feeling heartburn which i only get when I'm pregnant, urinating more often, bbs feel so painful and as if glass is being cut into them. increased hunger aand nausea if i don't eat fast enough. i also am so bloated I cant close my pants and i just bought them 2 weeks ago and theyre a large. i have a full feeling down there in my uterus and sometimes sharp pain goes thru it. if I am pregnant I'd be 4 weeks today. I've tested with the new FRER with the curved handle and everyone is saying be careful because they give false positives but if that's the case then i got a false positive on every one of them and i been testing since 3week 2days. i always get faint bfps at at that time so that doesnt surprise me. I've also used the regular FRER and I've seen faint lines there as well. I was suppose to start my period 5 days ago but i didnt. instead 3 days ago i started spotting brown only on my underwear so i put on a pad and for 3 days its been brown streaks. idk if this is considered my period? or could it be implantation? the lines on the tests haven't gotten any darker but theyre there. I can post pics of the tests and pad if thats okay? I'm sorry this is so long. I had IB with my son and it was brown for 5 days. idk wat to think. I'm just hoping someone here can help. thanks for reading if u got this far.

edit...i try to add the pics but it says it's too large n I'm sending thru my phone.

Hi. I didn't want to read and run.

How are you now?

I'd say you were pregnant based on the faint positives. They say any positive is a positive regardless of how faint as long as they're read in the time. My first tests have always been so faint they were only just visable.

Not sure about the blood. I wouldn't think it would be implantation as you don't produce hcg till after implantation so you wouldn't have had the positive test. Brown blood is old blood though. Periods should be bright red. It's probably just nothing and just one of them things.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->