CONFUSED - In agony

lillysmam

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Really confused atm.

We dtd on cd9 and cd10 cd 11 I had mild cramps since then had mild cramps, cd14 we did artificial Ins and I also had a thick line on ovulation test yesterday. Today im in agony with cramps cd15. I often get cramps around a certain time of the month but not for nearly a week and not so severe.

Any ideas?

Not sure as I don't get O-pains, but hoping it just means you had a really good big follicle this cycle... best of luck!! :)

I don't normally get them just the odd cramp. Surely it can't be signs of pregnancy a week after we first dtd?

My Drs are closed today but the pain I'm in I really feel like going to a&e.

Not sure what it could be?

:(

It could be something totally unrelated, if you are in a large amount of pain I'd get checked. My ovulation twinges were never more than that, twinges. If it is worse than period cramps, I'd go in.

Was this your first time doing an insemination? I had pretty awful cramps/spotting after my second one (but not with my first)... And lo and behold, second time was the lucky one (so far)! Maybe that's it?

Doubt I would feel them the day after though would i? My test was darkest yesterday so not sure if that means ovulation yesterday or today.
It's eased off now but still curious to know what it is.

Yes first insemination. Not too hopeful though :(

We dtd twice cd 8 and cd 9 and insemination yesterday which I think was ovulation day. What's the chances of getting it right first time? Lol

Well, mine didn't take the first time, but I didn't have cramps or spotting after - did after the second, and bam! BFP 12 days later.

FX for you!!

Thanks. Hope so.

It's eased off a little now but still niggling.

Really stumped as to what it could be. Never eexperienced pain like it. Doesn't seem normal. Seems strange since its the first time we've ttc.

Hoping we've hit the right time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->