confused. no af, spotting, bfn *update*

nikitasmom

Reaction score
I was on this forum last year when I was pregnant and miscarried in October at about 9 weeks. I got AF again 21 Nov, then regular 28day cycle 18 Dec so I figured I was back to normal. Well, I ovulated 1-5th Jan approximately and my AF was due 15th of the month. It never came, and about a week before it was due I started having occasional nausea, headaches, and sore breasts.

I waited and tested on the 15th when AF was due, and again on the 17th. On the 15th I used some tests I got from Shoppers Drug mart (their Lifestyle brand) and they came up with very faint blue lines on both tests. When I tested on the 17th with the First response, I had no lines at all. Naturally I thought maybe an early mc or not preggers, and decided to wait it out. I've been having bad cramping on and off since, and my boobs are aching like heck, then tonight I had a light pink spotting.

Has anyone else had this? I'm confused, am I experiencing pregnancy symptoms or is this another form of an early miscarriage? Or something else? It is a week after AF was due and I am getting mixed results from tests, and only now starting to spot. How long after spotting can I try again with HPT? My TWW should be over by now

I started what looks like a light pink-red AF this afternoon, but not enough to fill a pad ( tmi?) I don't have any cramping though but boobs still hurt. It would be about 8 days past when AF was due, 18 dpo. Is this implantation? What is the heaviest people have gotten implantation bleeding or longest it's lasted. I read the average is about 4 days but has anyone had it longer and still been pregnant?

Nikitasmom,

I wish I could help -- I just wanted to bump this and let you know that the exact same thing is happening to me, with almost the exact same timing. Did you get any resolution?

no, it lasted about 3 days then disappeared. My :holly: don't hurt anymore but are itchy, and as of tonight I just started with light pink cm again and twinges in my sides and lower back. I last tested a week ago and again got a very faint line on a test. I told my doctor and she didn't do any pregnancy tests on me, instead she gave me antibiotics as she said it looked like I had a UTI. Still no explanation for not having a real :witch: . Af would be due 20th of Feb if I get one so if not by then I'm going to go in and ask for a blood tests.

Posted this on a 4ww thread, ive had faint positive on blue inked but never the pink inked. It's before the 10minute mark so I'm sure it's not an evap line. I'm hopeing this is a BFP! :) [IMG]https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/rebeccasx/Edmonton-20110208-00273.jpg[/IMG] Am I imagining it or can you guys see it too? Sorry for the hair on the test, I'm sitting on a wooly blanket but bythe end of the hair is the faint pink line :D I if u tilt the screen you can see it better)
Edit: Here's another test I took tonight
[IMG]https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y194/rebeccasx/Screenshot2011-02-08at75451PM.png[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->