Confused!!! opinions are very much appreciated!!!

Rousy

Reaction score
I'm 27 years old I got my first BFP on February this year which was followed by a miscarriage at 6w3d on March 22 :'( my first period after that was 27 CD, follow by another 27CD, 26 CD then steady 25 CD until November when I decided to get an IUD. I had it put in the day before my expeted period which did came right on time (25 CD). My body didn't like the IUD which was expelled almost right away by the time I went back to the follow up 19 days later it was almost out (rigth at the opening). On this sonogram Dr said I had 2 cyst (1 on each ovary) these weren't there 19 days ago when first sonogram was done. This upset me quite a bit and decided I didn't want Mirena replaced. Dr said those were the size of a grape and I have nothing to worry about and they will go away on their own. Next day I started my period (way off time 19 CD) with normal flow lasted the normal 3 to 4 days. That's the last time I saw my period. Now I am on 32 CD and AF is a no show. I'm super concern and completely confused. I have taken several HPT and all BFN :-( don't know what to think. Also I EWCM with a string of blood when I wiped an on and off spotting a week before expected period. Any one has any ideas. Never in my life I have been late just one time and that was the first time I got preggers with my little angel that I miscarried weeks later. Is this normal? Am I pregant? Or just body playing tricks on me? Also having a cyst on each ovary does it mean I ovulated from both ovaries the same month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->