CONFUSED! please help......

KellieB

Reaction score
I'm on day 10 today and trying an ovulation kit for the 1st time, with my cycle it says to start testing day 12 as i'm around a 28/29 day cycle, but today i am sure i'm ovulating as i have egg yolky discharge sorry TMI!! so i peed on my ovulation stick and it didn't confirm i was?!?!?
Has anyone else ever had this??? I was sure when i did the test it would confirm i was ovulating and we could get busy :haha: :sex: we are anyway to be safe but just really confused..... any advice or similar stories would be greatly received.
:dust:

I get EWCM ( egg white cervical mucus) for a couple days before I O so mane it's coming.

Also I've heard that testing first thing in the morning can misleading and you should test late morning & mid afternoon say 10 & 3 for example.

It's easy to miss the surge of hormones the test pick up so it's possible your surge was the day before and you are O'ing today. If that makes since

I have not been very lucky using ovulation tests, only ever had two sort of positives on them in whole 6 months of using them, but on those positive times, I got ewcm a few days before the O + test's, so I think whats happening to you is the norm, just keep trying the tests for next week, remember sometimes we ovulate later than we think,women ovulate on different cycle days to others, there is no norm to it from everything ive read and been told by GP's etc. good luck x

I also usually get fertile cm before my pos opk's. And as to the times to do an opk, I know most people say late morning or evening, but for me personally I tend to get my pos with smu (second morning urine). Gl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->