Confused... please help.

ak2222

Reaction score
A little background info: I have PCOS & I had a transvaginal ultra sound a week before this happened and have/had a small cyst on my ovary. But my period was supposed to start last Tuesday but the Sunday and Monday before I had extremely light spotting. Then nothing until Thursday and it was extremely heavy bleeding with small clots. Usually a regular tampon will get me 6-8 hours, but in Thursday I was bleeding through a super in 2-3 hours. And then by Thursday night is had just stopped and nothing since then. My college nurse said possible implantation bleeding when I asked her Wednesday and she said to take a test. Well I've taken two and both were negative. Can anyone tell me what might be the cause?

*** also my periods have been regular and on time for a year due to birth control. So this is strange for me. I have never spot before and when I had the ultra sounds before, they have never caused me to bleed.

Ak2222 I'm in the identical situation. My af was due Nov 23rd but I started bleeding pretty normal for af on Nov 20th, however I only bled for two days and then nothing at all. Even BD'd with hubby on the 23rd and no blood. I'm curious if you ever went on with more hpt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->