Confused , please help

dnlfinker

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with the doctor and it turns out that my sugar is still high . I just hope that I dont have to stick myself 3 times a day like I did when I was pregnant with DD. Its probably a reason i was not able to ovulate this month. I just dont get it , both deviced showe that I ovulated. Now being 9 days post the day my cycle is due , I no longer expect it anymore but I wanted to survey you guys on what you would do? I am totally off track this month with no period , unknown ovulation and the whole 9 yards. I waisted so many sticks this month , about 3 month supply of pregnancy sticks , I am sorry for my crazy threads. Where do I go from here, how will or will I ever conceive my rainbow?

Natalie

Hi Nat!

I don't have any good advice for ya Hon' but I have some great love and support for ya! :winkwink: :hugs:

I don't have the answers or recommendations and I am more than sure that when other's get online they will ... Just wanted to say.. Just keep breathing babe.. Hang in there... And keep that pretty chin held high! :hugs: Never feel alone... We'll always be here for you ... :hugs:

:cry::cry: Oh Natalie I am so sorry, you need to call Dr.Roth back and see what she wants you to do from here, I don't have any advice as I have never been through this, and your threads are not crazy, mine are:wacko: You need to sit down with her and find out what is going on and tell her your fears about Clomid and what other options you can do, she is very good, Natalie , she will help you. I wish I could do more for you :cry::cry::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

haha , she says that she " gives Chlomid like water", her exact words! Even though I find
that she was very nice , no matter what she said about it, I promised myself and OH to never take it agian. My problem is that I think that the doctors will not be able to help me in any way. Seems like the only think they suggest is to go on meds. By the way Andrea, I saw your other thread about weight loss and I got to say I am so proud of you. I wish you lived a little closer though , I would surely partner up with you! Weight loss is a major problem, i gained 10 pounds after my first and probably another 10 after my little angel baby. I have no motivation at all to go to the gym and to stop eating. Actually if you sign up for the personal training , its the best thing ever. I did it for 4 weeks before I went away , it felt so great! Being the kind of person who needs incentive, I admire you for having the strength to fight with yourself and exercise on the regular basis!

haha , she says that she " gives Chlomid like water", her exact words! Even though I find
that she was very nice , no matter what she said about it, I promised myself and OH to never take it agian. My problem is that I think that the doctors will not be able to help me in any way. Seems like the only think they suggest is to go on meds. By the way Andrea, I saw your other thread about weight loss and I got to say I am so proud of you. I wish you lived a little closer though , I would surely partner up with you! Weight loss is a major problem, i gained 10 pounds after my first and probably another 10 after my little angel baby. I have no motivation at all to go to the gym and to stop eating. Actually if you sign up for the personal training , its the best thing ever. I did it for 4 weeks before I went away , it felt so great! Being the kind of person who needs incentive, I admire you for having the strength to fight with yourself and exercise on the regular basis!

SO Natalie where do you go from here? Are there any other docotrs you can go see and figure something out or are you on your own ? I just don't know what to do..XOXOO:cry::cry:

To be or not to be ,that's the question!

I am thinking that i have reached a dead end now, perhaps i need
to go back and turn the other way,which is a bunch of

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

because I don't see that road. Oh well!

To be or not to be ,that's the question!

I am thinking that i have reached a dead end now, perhaps i need
to go back and turn the other way,which is a bunch of

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

because I don't see that road. Oh well!

Natalie , you can't give up, you have to keep searching till you can't search no more.I think there is a good chance you can get pregnant on your own, it make take awhile, buy you have youth on your side. Pleased don't get discouraged :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Nat, I'm sorry I don't have any advice, I have no knowledge of Dibetes (I presume that's what's happening with you?). Did you get Gestational Diabetes and now it seems to have lingered? Did you do the fasting glucose test? I think that's the opnly true way to tell isn't it?

I don't know what else to say hon, you need to follow your gut. What did she say about the safety of Clomid and what led you to the conclusion it's not safe hon? It might be worth a thread on the TTC forum or the long term TTC forum to ask some questions about it? There are a lot of ladies taking it/have taken it, they would be better equipped to answer any questions about it probably than us.

I hope you get some answers Nat, please don't get discouraged, I know that's easy to say though. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->