Confused :S!!

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
The plug?
Some of yous are talking about the plug and i noticed yous are around 37 weeks pregnant? i have been having like discharge like snort ? and im only 27 weeks preg ? can someone help and explain to me

:blush::blush:

What colour is the discharge Kim?

a creamy yellowish colour , was a kind of green colour once aswell

I had a little bit of snot like stuff once.. I don't think it was my plug though lol

Nothing to worry about, and it's probably not your plug.

You can try to do a google image search to see if you can find a picture of one.

"mucous plug"

Most often it has blood streaked in it (brown or red) and it is a little thicker and more gelatinous than regular CM.

Your cervix is making a lot of CM to maintain the cleanliness of your vagina to keep infection out. And the weight of LO may be making it easier for CM to exit your body sooner than usual, so it looks different that what you normally expect.

I know when you've not had one before it's hard to know what you're looking for. Its kinda like trying to describe braxton hicks contractions vs. real ones. First time mama's always want to know the difference. The best answer is YOU'LL KNOW.

And generally speaking YOU'LL KNOW when you loose your plug. If you have a question it's probably not it. But certainly give your doc a call if you're worried, and experiencing pain with this.

thanks very much:D my mind is at ease now:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->