Confused/shocked

stacey1986

Pregnant with #3
Reaction score
Hi girls,

I’m an eeeejit! Lol said I was waiting until atleast Sunday to test... butttt nooooo can’t help myself can I :-=

so my cycle has been weird and the app I use to log bbt has changed my OV day twice but I’m convinced I’m ovulated this time last week as I had pains.. so I know that only makes me 7DPO and that is stillllll wayyyyyyyy too early to test but!!!! I just took an frer and this came up INSTANTLY :shock::shock::shock:

help... I mean that looks like a clear line to me but how can it be?? Surely I wouldn’t get a line like this at 7DPO??

I really am trying not to get my hopes up after the chemical recently and honestly was expecting NOTHING this cycle... blehhhh

what do u girls think?

B5C39AC8-9E36-4B7E-A544-188094F10504.jpeg 7CDD7EEE-3E9C-4E05-AB0C-EED4B1D4AB70.jpeg

I definitely see it and looks like it has colour too. I bet the lines get darker over the next few days! Wow it would be amazing to be pregnant together :D:D

I definitely see it and looks like it has colour too. I bet the lines get darker over the next few days! Wow it would be amazing to be pregnant together :D:D

it’s just the fact it came up literally straight away, but it’s soooooo early how can it be a bfp???

arrrghhhh driving myself nuts with this already lol knew I shud have waited! Hahaaha

still really chuffed for you :hugs:it wud be ace if it is positive we would be due around the same time :dance:

I inverted it using an app online just to see what it looked like on there...

reckon???

82F4AE18-9189-4DAC-96D5-36E4A28BC5DC.jpeg

Yes, on the inverted pic its even more visible!

I may or may not have taken your pic to my editing program and tweaked it a little myself just to really be sure ( :oops: ), and there is most definitely a line there. Even better that it came up right away. In some cases an egg can implant as early as 6 DPO, it is rare but not impossible! Or your temps were off and you ovulated a little earlier! Who knows, but I cant wait to see your tests over the next few days!

Yes, on the inverted pic its even more visible!

I may or may not have taken your pic to my editing program and tweaked it a little myself just to really be sure ( :oops: ), and there is most definitely a line there. Even better that it came up right away. In some cases an egg can implant as early as 6 DPO, it is rare but not impossible! Or your temps were off and you ovulated a little earlier! Who knows, but I cant wait to see your tests over the next few days!

Hahahaha do you mind sharing what u got on ur editing program with me?? Hahaha driving myself nuts. Will take a Clearblue in the morning, we will see then either way haha. Yeah my graph has been all over the place this cycle.. I dunno what’s been going on tbh! Normally my cycles are pretty much 28days on the dot, I just think it’s way too early either way tbh meh lol

7dpo bfp is early but not unheard of. You can implant early, theres no rule..but a guideline.

7dpo bfp is early but not unheard of. You can implant early, theres no rule..but a guideline.

took a Clearblue with fmu this morning and it’s a BFN so that may have been faulty or something. Gonna wait till Sunday like I initially planned then test again

How popular are Clearblue evaps? I thought it was negative this morning but just took it out my bag now and it looks like this... can’t say how long it took to come up.
Evap?

8FF8E818-6066-406A-8FB5-D368BA9002BB.jpeg

Looking forward to your next test. Good luck!

Thanks all just took another frer this afternoon and it was defo BFN lol love torturing myself Haha Haha

Defo waiting till Sunday now

I probably the only 1 who can't see it. Didn't want to read and go. Good luck

Any better? 9DPO according to app. Cud only test this aft with an afternoon cheapy.

bottom one is same test 20mins later

249E1772-0D3D-4333-8B40-AB9082F053B6.jpeg 31AB0241-7FB5-4416-A13C-A426C22AC2ED.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->