Confused. Should I or Should I not?..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by emiemz, Jan 26, 2011.

  1. emiemz

    emiemz NTNP

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2011
    Messages:
    139
    Likes Received:
    0
    I Been having a LOT of signs I COULD be Preggo symptom wise, but been having BFN, so I am waiting a few days to test again.
    In the Mean time I been having SPLITTING headaches (more like migraines). Is it safe for me to take Advil or should I switch over to the Regular Ol' Tylenol to be on the safe side? And do any of you ladies have anything else that might help? I'm literally about to die, Lol. I already have a history of them, but they started to kick back up this past week when the cramping started up and the AF is 5 days late. So yeah... :shrug:
    Thanks :)
    And well wishes in ur pregnancies xx
     
  2. wishiwas

    wishiwas Mom to a rainbow baby :)

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2010
    Messages:
    831
    Likes Received:
    0
    I would just switch to Tylenol to be on the safe side :) fingers crossed you get a bfp soon!
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice