• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

confused so bad!

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
I had a very traumatic delivery last October causing a 4th degree tear (leading to double incontinence :blush:) i started back on the pill at 6 weeks GP check but had to stop it after 4 days as i had constant migraine which made me vomit several times. The GP changed it to a mini pill but i ended up in hospital on and on til now with gall bladder issues so i never took it. Ive had the surgery (in feb) and now my digestive system is finally getting back to normal but im now having werid symptoms.

I've started becoming really light headed on and off, feel sick with strong smells, haven't had a period in months keep getting really sore nipples. Tonight i swear i can feel the flutters you get in early pregnancy, which is what has made me question everything. There are only blue dye tests in the shop near me and wont get to town til Sunday so cant check. My husband and i have 'kind of' had sex ie hes been in me at the start but as its so sore we give up really quickly.

sorry for the long post, but could i be??? Or is it just that my body has been through too much in a short time?

xxx

if you haven't had a period in months you need to make a doctor's appointment. Could be from the stress, but either way, you need to make a doctor's appointment.

I agree, unless there is something specifically keeping your period away/irregular (ie pill) then you should get checked. Book yourself into the docs, either way you will know. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->