Confused symptoms and test results and bleeding

37anyhope

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here and looking for some support on this journey. I'm 37 and have been ttc for 5 months, I decided this month to track how I feel and 'symptoms' every day to try and get an idea of what is normal for me, of course I've had a completely odd month. From 4dpo I've had a vague headache and crazy dreams, I usually have to drag myself out of bed but have been up at dawn every day, followed by sore boobs and lotion cm from 7dpo, mild cramps and slight nausea from 13dpo. I had a faint pos hpt so took another which was neg, 15 dpo got two faint pos then neg again 16dpo. 16dpo late morning got spotting brown/pink and only when wiping, following day a more normal period bleed then a few spots the third day and that was it, normally my period is reasonably heavy, 5 days and accompanied by severe cramps, only very mild cramps this time. Now 20 dpo my boobs still hurt, dreams are still happening, headache is a bit worse and I had to run to the bathroom today thinking I was going to be sick. I'm so confused about what's happening with me.

How stressful! Hugs! Have you tested again since the bleeding?

I forgot to add my crazy emotional hysterical laughing and crying to my symptom list! I'm trying to wait a few days and see if the 'symptoms' go before I test again. I'm just not sure what to think, I can't be so unlucky to have that many false positive tests, all came up within the time and showed them to oh so wasn't just my imagination and I certainly didn't imagine the embarrassment of going green and running to the bathroom while out for coffee with 5 other people. I've thought was it a cp but would that not have been heavy and sore bleeding? I suppose at this point I'm not ready to see another negative. Thanks for replying , even that has made me feel much better.

I'm glad my comment helped a little! I'm not terribly familiar with chemical pregnancies so I can't tell you if this is normal for one. Have you tried checking your cervix? Were you getting the negative tests wth first morning urine?

Both neg were fmu, cervix is high and has been since ovulation, maybe tmi but it does feel different too, it's harder to tell exactly what because I have short fingers! I feel it more like a mound, not hard but I wouldn't say soft either. Cm has become less lotion more clear in the last two days but lots of it.

that's weird. It sounds like you might be pregnant to me. Confusing though.

honestly I know this isn't what you want to hear but it sounds like you need to talk to your doctor. You could be pregnant, and with the urine tests switching from positive to negative you need a blood test to be sure you're not. Or you could be have a serious complication from incomplete miscarriage, like a molar pregnancy.

I was planning to make an appointment if nothing changed over the next few days, I just don't want to look like the crazy hysterical hormonal woman! Will update because there is nothing worse than reading something like this when looking for answers then not finding out what happened!

Yes definitely keep me posted. I'll be praying for you

Tried to post three times now and keep hitting the wrong button so apologies if there are half written posts appearing. Just an update, I now have tender feeling front and centre of pubic bone like it's bruised. Just back from doctor, urine test neg but she thinks I either am or was pregnant, if only briefly. She wants me to wait a week then go back and she will do a blood test. In the mean time I've to act as if I'm pregnant but to call if I have any more bleeding or pain.

Thank you for updating I have been worrying about you! I can't believe she didn't do a blood test today??? I hope everything turns out beautifully for you darling xxx :hugs:

The thinking is if we wait a week it should give a conclusive answer, I'm happy with that, I would rather wait a week and have a definite yes or no than do it today which could give a low hcg level which could indicate it dropping after a chemical pregnancy or I am pregnant and it's slow rising.

Hugs. If you're happy with it that is what matters! My fingers are crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->