Confused...symptoms or just my mind? views please!

Discussion in 'TTC After A Loss' started by hannah hazel, Apr 1, 2011.

1. hannah hazel

hannah hazel Member

I had an ectopic pregnancy with laparoscopic surgery 9 weeks ago. I had one full cycle and was ovulating just over 2 weeks ago. Me and my boyfriend had lots of unprotected sex and i then started to notice symptoms.

Last time, it all started with feeling really queasy and dizzy. Then i stopped wanting alcohol at all, it was just suddenly unappealing to me. Then i missed my period. Atfer a week (3 weeks after conception) i got a bfp, a very faint one though.

This time, I've been feeling really quite sick, a bit dizzy and the same about alcohol-i just dont want it! My stomach feels a little harder than usual (not like when youre expecting a period, cause for me it gets like its just full of fluid). Had one or two minor pains, not period pains, could it be implantation pains?
    I'm almost a week late for my period and would be about 2 and half weeks pregnant, if i am. I got a bfn though, but that could just be because pregnancy at 2 weeks is often missed on urine test...isnt it?

I've got to wait until next thursday to do a pregnancy test.
    Anyone got any ideas?? I don't know if it actually could be my mind playing tricks on me, but i dont think so...do i sound pregnant?
    xxx

2. LittleBird

LittleBird Mommy to 4 Beautiful Boys

I think it's quite possible, esp. with the late period. Fingers crossed for you!

3. hannah hazel

hannah hazel Member

Thank you =)
    But if i had enough hcg to stop a period i thought itd show up on a test? Its so confusing, especially cause id only be two weeks gone. I hope so much that Im pregnant again
    xxx

4. diverdi

diverdi Well-Known Member

It's still possible, although by your dates of ovulation I would put you at 4.5 weeks pregnant if you were.
    I'd certainly test again in a few days if AF doesn't show up. Just be aware that it seems quite common to get pregnancy symptoms in the first few cycles after a MC. It happened to me and was SOOO upsetting.
    Good luck though.