Confused. Thoughts?

porcelaindoll

Reaction score
Hello. I'm very confused right now.

Well, I'm due for AF today, 4/24. On 4/14, I was bleeding a bit. No cramps, no discomfort, just blood. It started out pinkish red and then was more of a pinkish/reddish brown.. Nothing heavy. Went on for a few hours and stopped. Happened again the next day, except it was even lighter than the day before. Again for just a few hours. On 4/16, it was just all light brown, not much there.. Then on 4/17, there was nothing. With any of this, there was no cramping. If it had been a period, I would've experienced cramps so intense that I would be doubled over. I've had my period for 11 years now and this has never happened before.
Well anyways, I am due for AF today. I have no cramps, which usually would be in full swing by now. Normally, I can feel it coming and I always end up putting a pad on a few hours prior to actually seeing any blood, because I know it's coming. But today, I have no cramps, no sore breasts, nothing. I am slightly bloated, but that's all. I took a hpt this morning with first morning urine and it was a BFN.. I am so confused.

I'm not asking for anyone to confirm that I could be pregnant or anything of the sort. I'm just looking to hear from women who have gone though something similar and let me know what was going on with them.
Does this sound like it was ovulation bleeding? Implantation bleeding? Early period? It's driving me crazy that I don't know what's going on. Thoughts? Thank you to anyone to replies! ❤️

You may have just ovulated later than you thought. Sorry I've never experienced spotting or bleeding in the middle of a cycle. But ovulation and implantation could cause bleeding I've read. If it was implantation tho you would surely have a positive hpt by now. Have you had progesterone checked? Illness and changes in diet can throw hormones off. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Don't rule yourself out yet sweetie, you still have a chance.. You could have ovulated a lil later. Just wait and test again.. It could some woman a long time to show a positive on a pregnancy test

I'm going through the same thing right now. I had midcycle spotting on April 5th and 6th. I've never had that before. My longest cycle is 42 days but it is usually less than that and I'm on CD43 now. I feel like AF is coming but nothing so far! I took 3 CB tests and they were all negative. But I know from reading now that people don't really like blue dye tests. Maybe I should test with another brand to be sure? Not sure what is going on. My temperature is higher than ever. In the 98s consistently and it's usually low 97. But other than that I don't have a lot of symptoms. My boobs are sore when I press on them and I feel a tiny bit nauseated sometimes after I eat. I could just be sick. This has been the longest 3 weeks ever. I want answers!

I'm going through the same thing right now. I had midcycle spotting on April 5th and 6th. I've never had that before. My longest cycle is 42 days but it is usually less than that and I'm on CD43 now. I feel like AF is coming but nothing so far! I took 3 CB tests and they were all negative. But I know from reading now that people don't really like blue dye tests. Maybe I should test with another brand to be sure? Not sure what is going on. My temperature is higher than ever. In the 98s consistently and it's usually low 97. But other than that I don't have a lot of symptoms. My boobs are sore when I press on them and I feel a tiny bit nauseated sometimes after I eat. I could just be sick. This has been the longest 3 weeks ever. I want answers!

I completely understand how you're feeling! I took a First Response test on the day AF was due to start.. It was negative. Now I am two, almost three, days late. I'm not sure if/when I should test again? I'm going absolutely nuts. I am very bloated.. But my boobs aren't sore and I don't really have any cramps either. I'm guessing I'm not pregnant, but it's just killing me as to why I had that bleeding and why my period is late. Going nuts! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->