confused...what could it be?

proud mummy

3 boys and pregnant
Reaction score
hi,

Im somewhat confused im awaiting :witch: to show but hasnt happened yet.

My last period was 21st sept which lasted about 7 days, I have just came off the implant so unsure how long my cycle will last but know that your body goes back to normal as soon as the implant is out.

I done a test last monday 20th which was :bfn: over the last two days I have had spotting which has been brown blood there has not been any red blood so I havent counted it as a :witch: .

I have never experienced this before, usually I have :witch: and thats it.

Maybe I just hoping for a :bfp: i think I will have a proper period in the next few days.

better luck next month I think, but just wondered if anyone else had experienced the same.

Yes I have. I have been off the pill since beginning on August and still havent had a normal :witch: I've had spotting twice that only lasted for 2 or 3 days most, but kept getting back :bfn: everytime. I was so convinced I was and that it wasnt showing up that I went to the doctors and they said it was negative as well. Keep your hopes up though!! No two people are exactly alike, but I have experienced some of the same things as you.

:hugs:

aww I feel the same its so dishearting, we need to both hang on in there Im sure it will happen soon if it hasnt already.

lots of :hugs: and :dust: to you!! I'll keep you in my thoughts!! Hopefully this go around is your lucky one!! <3

I have too. Came off bcp in august and still no proper af although I had the same spotting you described for about 3 weeks! Dont know what my body is playing at!

Fingers crossed for you tho hun! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->